Portion of Broadway to Close
Portion of Broadway to Close for December 16th Rams Game.
- DATE: December 16, 2012
Below is a press release issued by the St. Louis Convention and Visitor’s Commission today regarding Broadway’s closure beginning Sunday at 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
Portion of Broadway to Close for December 16th Rams Game
December 14, 2012 (St. Louis) – Football fans should plan ahead and pay close attention to traffic routing and parking around the Edward Jones Dome as Broadway in front of the Dome and the Broadway exits off of I-70 Eastbound will be closed to traffic during the Rams game against the Minnesota Vikings on December 16th. The street closure adds another level of security and ensures optimal fan experience.
Street Closure Information
- Broadway between Cole and Convention Plaza will be closed from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m.
- Broadway exit ramps off of I -70 Eastbound will be closed from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- I-70 Eastbound traffic headed to downtown will exit at Pine. (To get back to Broadway near the dome, go right on Pine then another right on 4th Street to Washington then turn left, one block to Broadway).
- To access the Lumiere Place Casino complex from Pine continue North on 4th street to Carr and turn right.
- To access parking North of the Edward Jones Dome from Pine continue North on 4th to Biddle and turn left.
- This portion of Broadway is being closed in addition to the closures that normally occur on Cole and Convention Plaza during game days.
- All other circulatory streets under I-70 will remain open.
- The St. Louis City police and street departments will maintain these closures and adjust signal timing downtown as needed.
Director Public Relations
St. Louis Convention & Visitors Commission
701 Convention Plaza, Suite 300
St. Louis, MO 63101
More Events »