Ticket Sales and Will Call opens: 9 a.m. PT (4 hours to kickoff)
Will Call closes: After halftime
Gates Open: 11 a.m. PT (2 hours to kickoff)
Fan Fest Opens: 8 a.m. PT (5 hours to kickoff)
Corona Extra Beach House: 10 a.m. PT (3 hours to kickoff)
Kickoff: 1:25 p.m. PT
Alcohol Sales End: End of 3rd Quarter
Radio: ESPNLA 710 & 100.3 The Sound (English); ESPN Deportes 1330 AM (Spanish)
National Anthem: Lilian Garcia
Lighting of the Torch: Rosey Grier
GameDay Giveaway: 2017 Rams Calendar - Courtesy of AT&T (first 40,000 fans)
Color Guard: U.S. Army Recruiting Battalion Los Angeles
Halftime Guests/Entertainment: Rams Cheerleaders
Assistive Listening Devices: South Office (Gate 33)
ATM Machines: Yard: 6, 14, 19, 25, 28 & Concourse: 6, 15, 23
Bag Check: Outside Gate 23 & Lot 4
Elevator: Tunnel 6 (Press and Disabled Access Only)
Escalators: Tunnels 4, 11, 19
Family/Single Restroom: All Yard Level Restrooms Only
First Aid/Medical: Gate 8 & Concourse 6
Guest Services: South Office (Gate 33) & Tunnel 15
Lost and Found: South Office (Gate 33)
Media Entrance: Gate 14
Rams Ticket Office/Ticket Services: Gate 29
Ticket Sales: Gate 4, 19
Will Call: Gate 4
How to stay cool and hydrated on gameday:
• Each guest may bring into the stadium up to two factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less
• Water fountains are located next to restrooms
• Ask for a courtesy cup of ice or water at concession stands
• Fans seeking shade during the game should visit either the Corona Extra Beach House and Vivid Seats Tailgate areas which are open to all fans or the food court area on the West side of the stadium where there are tables and umbrellas set-up. The Corona Extra Beach House at Gate 1 has televisions, concessions and fans can access this area 3 hours prior to kickoff via Gates 1 & 28. Fans also may visit the South Customer Service Office on the East side to get out of the heat.
To help make gameday even more enjoyable, the following elements have been introduced at the Coliseum:
• Double the number of in-seat vendors offering non-alcoholic beverages and food in the seating bowl
• Water switches installed at concession stand fountain soda machines
• Vending machines installed throughout the Coliseum
• Water fridges added to merchandise locations
• Additional storage areas established, leading to a more timely restock of product including water
Official Los Angeles Rams Merchandise can be found at: RamsFanShop.com
Pop-up merchandise tents will be available at Coliseum Gate 19 and Gate 28
USC Gameday Traffic Flow will be in effect for guests driving to the Coliseum. Please note, drivers may only make right turns onto streets around the Coliseum to enter parking lots.
Limited parking will be available in USC Campus lots PSA, PSB, PSD and the USC Parking Center on a first-come first-served basis for $50. PSA – Gate 6 located at Vermont at W. 36th Pl. or Gate 1 at as well as Gate 1 Exposition Blvd. and Watt Way PSB – Gate 8 located at Jefferson Blvd (East of Vermont Ave) PSD – Gate 4 located at Jefferson Blvd and Royal Street UPX USC Parking Center – Located at on 35th Street between Hope St and Grand Ave.
Parking in Exposition Park lots are by permit only.
Parking lots open five hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of game. Vehicles must exit the stadium parking lots by 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take public transportation. For people who “Go Metro on Game Day,” the Coliseum is easily accessible from the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC. More information can be found at https://www.metro.net/riding/gameday/
Metrolink is kicking off special train service to all Los Angeles Rams home games this season. For only $10 per round-trip, fans can ride the Rams Train to the game. The schedule and general information on these special trains can be found at www.metrolinktrains.com/Rams
View your seat at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum by visiting our Virtual Map.
• Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines. Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Containers;
• Alcoholic Beverages, Bottles or Cans. (Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed; limit 2 per person);
• Illegal Drugs and Weapons including Firearms, Knives, Explosives, Fireworks, Lighters and Laser Pointers;
• Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Recording Equipment;
• Banners, Sticks, Poles, Inflatables, Frisbees, Balls, and Unsliced Fruits or Vegetables;
• Umbrellas, Balloons, Strollers, Skateboards and Folding or Beach Chairs;
• Pets (Service Animals are allowed);
• The Coliseum is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is prohibited in any area of the Coliseum.
The NFL strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, but outlined below is what is permissible. Fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package, or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates, or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium. Complete NFL Clear Bag Policy Details
The National Football League, Los Angeles Rams and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable game-day experience. We want fans of all ages to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of the game. All fans are encouraged to respect the rights of others by displaying proper etiquette.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
Season ticket holders are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or the persons occupying their seats. Event patrons and guests who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations
Failure to comply may result in ejection or arrest
Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to management personnel.
Information for Designated Drivers
Fans can go to the Bud Light Good Sport Kiosk to make a designated driver pledge for a free water/soda. The kiosk is located in the east endzone area.
Additionally, fans can complete a pledge form at any customer service booth and receive a token, redeemable for a free water/soda at the Bud Light Good Sport Kiosk.
The Corona Beach House will also host an activation station where fans, ages 21+, can make a pledge to drive/ride safe. Participants can then enter to win a $250 gift card for Rams merchandise by posting a photo at the activation station.
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum guest services are trained to handle any emergency situation that arises. During pre-game, a video will be shown on the scoreboard detailing the evacuation procedure. Should an evacuation become necessary, please make sure you are aware of the exits nearest your seat and be prepared to follow the instructions of the Coliseum staff.