We are looking for PROFESSIONAL hype people – those who can become experts in multiple chants and cheers, are proficient yell leaders, have experience with fan interaction, and can be world class ambassadors of the Los Angeles Rams. Our hype team will welcome fans in the concourse, start chants and cheers in the bowl, and most importantly – give love to our most die-hard Season Ticket Members on game days. This is not for those who just want to watch the game, but for entertainers who want to be a part of the game day action! Most importantly, we are looking for team players who want to foster a positive community. This is a part-time, game day position perfect for entertainment industry professionals and natural born stars with enough energy to power SoFi Stadium!
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Must be 18 years or older
- Comfortable performing in front of large crowds
- Have outstanding communication skills and a positive, energetic personality
- Able to take direction and show initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Be a reliable, punctual, and courteous team-player
- Be available to work 80% of Los Angeles Rams home games
- Must be able to attend an in-person training on August 17th in Los Angeles
- Entertainment background encouraged to audition
- Represent the world class Los Angeles Rams as an enthusiastic and outgoing hype person throughout SoFi Stadium on game days
- Become an expert in all game day chants and rituals
- Be a yell leader all game long, effectively educating and inspiring all fans from kick off to Rams win
- Engage fans of all ages on throughout game day, ultimately creating lasting memories
- Become proficient in our Season Ticket Member initiative, The Herd
- Support all game day initiatives by being a team player – no task is too big or too small!