Season and single game parking is available for purchase.
PARKING & TAILGATING
PARKING & TAILGATING
Important Notes Regarding Season Parking
- Season parking passes are for a specific parking facility, but not a specific space. Please be advised that a space will only be held for you up to 1 hour prior to kickoff.
- Season parking is sold as a package and includes a parking pass for each of the eight home games (1 preseason and 7 regular season games) and two potential home playoff games.
- The amount paid for the season parking package DOES include parking passes for playoff games. In the event that we do not host a home playoff game, the cost of the playoff parking passes will be refunded at the conclusion of the season.
- The purchase of parking passes for the 2019 season does not guarantee the opportunity to purchase season parking for the 2020 season.
PARKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Parking permit is valid only on game date listed and for the lot designated on the permit.
- Parking permit must be displayed inside your vehicle at all times.
- Parking permits are non-refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, mutilated beyond recognition or if the wrong pass is brought to a game.
- Parking passes are physical passes and CANNOT be managed electronically (forwarded, reprinted or resold).
- There is no re-entry for parking. Vehicles may not leave and re-enter the parking lot.
- Parking lots and garages open 5 hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of the event. Overnight parking or camping is prohibited. Vehicles may not leave and re-enter.
- Exceptionally large vehicles (larger than a normal parking space) will require an RV pass. Tall vans, large SUVs, RVs or buses will not be accepted in any parking garage because of height restrictions.
- State Dr. can accommodate RVs and buses up to 40 feet. When purchasing a designated RV space, you must have an RV or other large vehicle to utilize the space.
- Tailgating may not lock or restrict access to portable toilets. The use or creation of personal toilets or unregulated bathroom facilities is prohibited.
- Neither the Los Angeles Rams, Exposition Park, University of Southern California, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum nor EverPark assumes liability due to fire, theft, damage to or loss of the vehicle or its contents.
- By accepting the privileges granted by this parking permit, for security reasons you expressly consent to the search of any vehicle parked within 200 feet of any stadium entrance gate.
- Failure to meet these terms and conditions may result in your vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense and loss of future parking permit privileges.
- Tailgating is only allowed in designated Exposition Park lots (Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, South Lawn and State Dr.) and the Gold Lot. Tailgating is not permitted in the Visitor Parking Structure, South Park Dr., Martin Luther King Blvd., or Expo Center Dr.
- Tailgating is allowed only in your parking space, in front of or behind your vehicle only. Tailgating equipment must not block pedestrian or vehicle access. The use of multiple spaces without a vehicle is prohibited. Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
- There is NO TAILGATING on the USC Campus or USC Campus Parking Facilities during Los Angeles Rams games or events.
- All guests must be in possession of a valid game ticket or credential.
- Please clean up your area after your tailgate. Tied-up trash bags may be left in the lot for collection or disposed of in available dumpsters.
- A small canopy (no larger than 8’x8’) may be erected in front of or behind your vehicle only.
- Barbecue grills (charcoal or gas) must be covered and raised off the ground. They cannot be set-up in areas of overhanging trees limbs or areas that have mulched ground-cover or wood-chips.
- Dispose used charcoal in marked dispensers. Never dispose used charcoal under or inside your vehicle.
- Barbecue grills cannot be left unattended.
- Generators and grills must have a fire extinguisher present while in operation. Please use care when storing flammable materials and please be courteous to neighboring parking spaces in regards to noise and exhaust.
- Open flames are prohibited in all parking lots. Makeshift barbecue grills or stand-alone fire pits will not be allowed.
Prohibited Items and Behaviors
- The Coliseum Fan Code of Conduct will be enforced at all times during a Los Angeles Rams game or event.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
- Glass containers or bottles are prohibited in all areas of Exposition Park. All drinks and items should be placed in plastic or disposable containers.
- Box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow or any catering service from an outside source are not permitted in parking lots.
- Excessively loud noise or amplified music, such as a DJ or live band, is prohibited.
- Tailgating after kickoff is prohibited which includes the use of televisions, computers or other devices to view or project broadcasts of any kind.