The Rams are set to take on the Cowboys in the Divisional round of this year’s NFL Playoffs at the L.A. Memorial Coliseum on Saturday at 5:15 p.m. PST.
If you are going to the game, we want to get you ready with ways to optimize your gameday experience. Below are suggestions for transportation to and from the game, tailgating and pregame events, and entry to the Coliseum below (including the Rams mobile ticketing information & the NFL’s clear bag policy).
Here’s all you need to know to have your best Rams gameday experience if you’re headed to the Coliseum on Saturday:
If you’re headed to the Coliseum on Saturday and don’t already have a parking pass, we encourage you to take the Metro to the Coliseum. Parking is very limited and only cash lots are available on USC campus. For more information on taking the Metro to two convenient stops on gameday, click here.
Parking in Exposition Park and select USC Campus lots are by permit only and are sold out. Additional overflow parking available on USC Campus and the USC Parking Center. Click here for USC Gameday traffic flow — which will be in effect for Saturday’s game.
Parking lots open at 12:00 p.m. and close 90 minutes after the end of the game. Vehicles must exit the stadium parking lots by 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Limited cash parking lots will be available on a first-come first-served basis for $50 at the following locations:
- Downey Street Structure (formerly PSA) - 3667 McClintock Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90089
- Royal Street Structure (formerly PSD) - 649 W. 34th Street Los Angeles, CA 90089
- Figueroa Street Structure (formerly PS2) - 3533 South Flower St, Los Angeles, CA 90007
- McCarthy Street Structure (formerly PSX) - 620 W 35th St, Los Angeles, CA 90089
The Rams are in the playoffs for the second-straight season and there are plenty of ways to celebrate before cheering on the 2018 NFC West Champions.
- Taking Metro or parking on USC campus but still want to tailgate? Through our partner _Tailgate Guys _you can rent private tailgating space and all the things you need - tables, chairs, TVs and more! These turnkey services are for groups of 10 or more people and are on the Expo Lawns right off the Metro stops. The tailgates begin five hours before kickoff and offer an array of optional services. Best of all, you’ll be steps from the Coliseum’s entrance!
- Tailgating is allowed in designated Exposition Park lots (Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, South Lawn and State Dr.) as well as the Gold Lot (adjacent to LAFC). Tailgating is not permitted on the USC Campus, in the USC Parking Facilities, or in the Visitor Parking Structure.
- If you have tailgate parking, please see our tailgating policies to ensure you know what to do!
The Rams also offer three free pregame fan experiences, including the family-friendly Rams Fan Fest, the Corona Beach House and the Rams Party Zone.
- Rams Fan Fest is locatedon Christmas Tree Lane in Expo Park on the East side of the Coliseum and will be open from 1:00 – 4:30 p.m. PT. Activities include the Cedars-Sinai Kids’ Zone, live pregame radio broadcast with 710 ESPN LA, opportunities to sign up and win exclusive Rams experiences, as well as Rams merchandise and concessions available for sale.
- Cheers! The Corona Beach House located near Gate 1 opens at 2 p.m. PT and offers premium beverage options, happy hour drink specials and TVs to watch the early Saturday Divisional matchup.
- The Rams Party Zone located near Gate 28 opens at 2 p.m. PT and includes a grab & go marketplace, cocktail bar as well as a shaded seating area.
Coliseum Gates 1 and 28 will open at 2:00 p.m. for fans who wish to visit the Corona Beach House or Rams Party Zone spaces. Both areas will feature food and drink specials including beer starting at $5 from 2 – 4 p.m.
All gates for Saturday’s game will open at 3:00 p.m. Fans are encouraged to enter the Coliseum 60 minutes (4:15 p.m.) prior to kickoff to ensure efficient entry.
Here’s what you need to know to enter the Coliseum on Saturday:
- Mobile Ticketing: The Los Angeles Rams require mobile or physical hard stock tickets for entry. Print-at-home or PDF tickets are not accepted at games due to NFL policies. Fans should save their tickets to Apple Wallet or Android Passbook before arrival at the stadium.
- Clear Bag: The NFL’s Clear Bag Policy is in effect and any bags brought to the game must be compliant. Visit NFL.com/allclearfor more information.
- Prohibited items in the Coliseum include cigarettes and other smoking items, lighters, umbrellas, non-compliant bags and food obtained outside the venue (exceptions for medical requirements or special needs)
- Gates: Tickets include a suggested gate for entry to ensure the easiest access to your seats.
Upon entry at all gates, fans will receive a “One House. One Dream.” playoff rally towel.
More details regarding Saturday’splayoff game will be announced this week. For the most up-to-date information about the game, visit therams.com/playoffs or the Rams Mobile App.