With the Rams' 2017 season complete, the team's attention now turns to improving in 2018.
And after the conclusion of the first round of the playoffs, we know Los Angeles will officially pick at No. 23 overall in this year's NFL Draft.
This is the Rams' latest own first-round selection since 2004, when the franchise chose its all-time leading rusher, Steven Jackson, at No. 24 overall. Last season, the club did not have a first-round pick after trading up for quarterback Jared Goff in 2016.
As it stands now, take a look below to see the Rams' tentative draft order:
- First Round: No. 23
- Second Round: The Rams traded their second-round pick to the Bills in exchange for wide receiver Sammy Watkins.
- Third Round: The Rams have their own third-round pick
- Fourth Round: The Rams have their own fourth-round pick
- Fifth Round: The Rams have their own fifth-round pick
- Sixth Round:The Rams have their own sixth-round pick plus two more. L.A. acquired Detroit's sixth-round pick in exchange for offensive lineman Greg Robinson and acquired Buffalo's sixth-round pick in the Watkins trade.
- Seventh Round:L.A. traded its seventh-rounder to the Redskins for tight end Derek Carrier, but made a conditional trade with the Ravens for their seventh-round selection.