Australian Privacy Notice
Effective Date: January 4, 2022
How We Collect Personal Information
Personal Information means "information or an opinion about an identified individual." We currently collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email Address
- Cookie/tracker identifiers
We collect this Personal Information directly from you when you provide us with your Personal Information by completing the webforms on our website, purchase tickets and merchandise through our affiliates, providing information through email, phone, web, or in-person to our employees and vendors, by means of the information collected by the NFL as well as indirectly from you when you visit our website via cookies and trackers. If you choose not to provide us with the types of Personal Information listed above, we may be unable to fully provide you with our services.
We do not currently collect sensitive personal information from you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information you provide to us to:
- Contact you about the Website;
- Contact you relating to your membership status;
- Confirm or fulfill an order you have made;
- Inform you of a prize you have won;
- Monitor or improve the use of the Website;
- Customize the advertising and content you see;
- Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Website; and
- Send you promotional material or special offers on behalf of the Los Angeles Rams, our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our marketing lists, you may:
- Edit your profile online: https://preferencecenter.therams.info/Pages/Signup
- Use an opt out link on the bottom of any Rams Email
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Share Personal Information
At times, we may share your Personal Information with others for various purposes. The following outlines the ways in which your Personal Information may be shared with others:
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other businesses, certain services, and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Website analysis, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to your Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for their own purposes, like sending you marketing offers about their products.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with third-party business partners, for instance, for the purpose of enhancing our products and services or so they can market their products or services to you. This includes third party sponsors who may be involved with promotions offered and run by the Rams.
- Other Promotional Offers: We may send offers to you on behalf of our marketing partners. When we do this, we do not give that partner your name and address.
- Business Transfers: In the event that all or substantially all of our assets are sold or transferred to another party, or another transaction occurs in which your Personal Information is one of the business assets transferred, all Personal Information that has been collected and saved may be one of the business assets we transfer.
- Administrative or Legal Process: We may disclose your Personal Information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or other legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect out rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
Security of Personal Information
This Website incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy, and privacy of the Personal Information that we may collect, and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Your Personal Information is transferred to our computers utilizing encryption software. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised. We do not retain your Personal Information for longer than the purposes for which it was obtained.
Your Privacy Rights
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete, and up to date. If you find that the Personal Information we have is inaccurate, please notify us as soon as possible so we can update our records. You may also access the Personal Information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions.
If you wish to access or update your Personal Information, please contact us at Rams.Privacy@rams.nfl.com. In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
If you would like to submit a complaint to us regarding our handling of your Personal Information, please contact us via email at Rams.Privacy@rams.nfl.com. If you feel we have not resolved your privacy complaint, you may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) at https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-complaints.
Changes to this Policy
Mail: 29899 Agoura Road, Agoura Hills, CA 91301