Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, November 28 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 12:
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-49ers:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Rams defeating the 49ers 27-23. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- All of seven of USA TODAY's NFL experts picked the Rams to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- All four of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's participating NFL picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 12 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN compiled joint predictions and previews from its NFL Nation reporters. Nick Wagoner, who covers the 49ers, went with the Rams 30-24, while Lindsey Thiry, who covers the Rams, went with the Rams 28-17. Their full preview, along with previews and predictions for the rest of the Week 12 games, can be read here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- Sports Illustrated's Eric Williams examines the tale of the tape between the Rams and 49ers.
- "Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp are in rhythm and have Rams' offense rolling," writes Thiry.
- "With Micah Kiser sidelined, Troy Reeder tackles middle of Rams' defense," writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- "Rams 'set up' for a playoff run after win at Tampa Bay," writes Kevin Modesti of the L.A. Daily News.
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue how Rams quarterback Jared Goff adapted to the pressure he faced against the Dolphins in Week 8 over Los Angeles' last two games (subscription required to read).