· You are over the age of 18.
· You have entered the phone number correctly.
· You are the owner and the only user of the mobile device and the number provided; and you are authorized to enter into this agreement.
- You agree to contact us to let us know (within 48 hours) if your mobile device number changes or is reassigned.
- You understand that your telecommunications carrier's messaging and data rates may apply. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Los Angeles Rams does not charge you for sending or receiving Text Messages through the Text Message Services.
- You understand Los Angeles Rams, its vendors, including but not limited to any and all telecommunications carriers are not responsible for, nor liable for delayed or undelivered Text Messages.
- You understand not all carriers support all Text Message types.
- Supported Carriers: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Metro-PCS, Verizon
· Consent is not a condition of purchase.
· You agree to receive Text Messages after 9pm Pacific Time.
· You agree to receive three or more Text Messages in a 24 hour period.
· You agree to receive Text asking you to opt-in to future Text Messages, including marketing messages.
· Message and Data Rates May Apply
· Message Frequency Varies
When requesting to opt-in, you should receive a return SMS text message confirming your choice to opt-in and asking you to reply with YES. If you do not wish to complete your opt-in, simply ignore the text message and do not reply. In order to complete your opt-in, you must reply YES. In some cases we may also accept synonyms such as, but not limited to, "Absolutely," "Of Course", "Sure," "Y," "Yah," "Yeah," "Yep," and "Yup." Successful opt-ins will receive a text confirming the opt-in is complete.
To opt-out of the Text Message Services, text "STOP," "STOP ALL," "QUIT," "CANCEL," "UNSUBSCRIBE," or "END" from the device which you used to opt-in to the Text Message Services. You should receive a return Text Message confirming your choice to opt-out. If you opt-out, you should not receive any Text Messages until you opt-in again to the Text Message Services. You may also opt-out by calling our toll free number 1-888-494-8820, or by emailing email@example.com (if emailing, please make sure to include your mobile phone number for which you opted-in)
How to Receive Support
- If you need assistance sending, receiving, or opting-out from receiving Text Messages, simply text "HELP" to the number from which you received a message, call 1-888-494-8820, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our customer support.
When you sign up for, send a Text Message, or interact with our Text Message Services, we will collect your phone number and any information, including any Personal Information, you provide. Additionally, we collect the following Anonymous Information from any Text Message you send: Text Message send date and time, your telecommunications carrier name, the device number and country code from which the Text message was sent, and delivery status. In some instances, Anonymous device information, including, but not limited to device type, operating system, and multimedia capabilities will be collected. When you click/tap a link in a Text Message and visit a web site, we may collect other information. * Refer to Site Usage & Tracking Section located at https://www.therams.com/privacy-policy
5. Social Networking
You also may be able to link an account from a social networking service (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, or Snapchat) to an account through our Services. This may allow you to use your credentials from the other site or service to sign into certain features on our Services. If you link your account from a third-party site or service, we may collect information from those third-party accounts, and any information that we collect will be governed by this Privacy Notice.