NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANT MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. STANDARD MESSAGING/DATA RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY FOR ENTRIES OBTAINED VIA MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE. BY ENTERING VAMOS RAMS SWEEPSTAKES ("SWEEPSTAKES"), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE RAMS, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.**You are providing your information to The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and not to Twitter, Facebook or Instagram and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Los Angeles Rams privacy policies, which may be found at: http://www.therams.com/privacy-policy.html
Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, promoted or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
1.*ELIGIBILITY:*Contest is open only to legal residents of the continental United States, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, and the NFL Entities (as defined below) and Arenas Entertainment, LLC (hereinafter referred to as the "Sponsor(s)"), Crown Imports LLC d/b/a Constellation Brands Beer Division, each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or "step" of each) and household members (whether or not related) are not eligible. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:*This Contest will consist of one drawing for the grand prize winners.The Contest entry period begins on Friday, August 24, 2018 at 8:00:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") and ends on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 at 5:59:59 p.m. PDT (the"Contest Period"). Rams' computer server is the official time-keeping device for Contest.Selection of Grand Prize winners:* The Grand prize winners will be randomly selected by the Rams.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, that they are 21 years of age or older and agree to abide by Sponsor's decisions, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Contest.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter this Contest via the Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Limit one (1) entry per person, regardless of entry method. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of scripts, macros or any other automated system to participate or subvert the process is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of an identity dispute, entry will be considered made by the registered owner of the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account used for entry. Entrants entering online must have a valid Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter account or email address. The Sponsors shall select the winners from the entries submitted that meet the rules requirements described below. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized email, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account holder. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged nor will they be returned. No other forms of entry are valid.
To enter this Contest for a chance to win a VIP Gameday experience with the Rams:
Upload a picture of yourself in Rams apparel/memorabilia on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter using the hashtag #VamosRams. The hashtag #VamosRams must be included in your post in order for your submission to qualify. Depending on the size of your Submission, your connection, Internet traffic and other circumstances, your submission/upload time may take several minutes to complete.
The Sponsor(s) encourage you to be innovative, creative, and clever, but please use good taste, keep videos, images, photos and/or artistic impression(s) ("Submissions") free of obscenity or indecent material. Sponsor(s) reserve the right to delete any Submissions, for any reason. Entries cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor(s) or any of its products, or other people, products or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor(s) associates. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to monitor and will monitor or screen entries prior to posting them to the Rams or Sponsor(s) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter account or their respective website. By entering, you acknowledge that your entry may be posted on the Sponsor(s)'s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter account and/or Web site, in Sponsor(s)'s sole discretion. Sponsor(s) has no obligation to use or post any Submission you submit. Sponsor(s) shall have full right and power to copy, publish, broadcast, display, distribute, use, edit, translate, alter, combine with other material, reuse and adapt any or all portions of the Submissions and/or entries in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, at any time, now or in the future, in any media now known or hereafter devised throughout the world in any manner whatsoever and for any purpose. Online entries that are not in accordance with the guidelines as stated herein, contain prohibited content or are not received during the Contest Period will be ineligible.
All Submissions must be the original work of the participants and not violate the rights of any other party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights of privacy/publicity. Submissions may not contain any of the following content as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion: (a) sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially-dangerous activity; (b) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (c) is obscene or offensive, endorses any form of hate or hate group; (d) contains trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind, or contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, Instagram or Twitter account names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (e) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies; (f) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsors wish to associate; (g) contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in Web sites, television, movies or other media) without permission; (h) contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; and (i) depicts, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
By submitting a Submission you warrant and represent that it: (a) is your original work; (b) has not been previously published; (c) has not received previous awards; (d) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (e) that you have obtained permission from any third party who appears in the entry or whose name, likeness, voice or other proprietary right is used in the entry, if any; and (f) that publication of the entry via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party.
Any such entrant that violates the Content Requirements will indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor(s) from any claims to the contrary. Any entrant whose entry includes photographs, likenesses of third parties or contains elements not owned by the entrant (such as, but not limited to, depictions of persons, buildings, trademarks or logos) must be able to provide legal releases for such use including use by Sponsor(s) of such entry, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor(s), upon request, prior to award of prize. Any entry that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor(s), is deemed to be inappropriate for publication is ineligible. Incomplete, illegible, false, deceptive or garbled entries are not eligible. For a photo in which a person is recognizable, you must secure a model release from the subject or, in the case of a minor, the subject's parent or guardian and provide it to the Los Angeles Rams upon request. Photos that violate or infringe upon another person's rights, including copyright, are not eligible.
SUBMISSIONS POSTED TO INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK, TWITTER OR OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS ARE NOT EDITED BY THE RAMS OR ANY SPONSOR(S) AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE RAMS OR SPONSOR(S) IN ANY MANNER.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor(s) does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
LICENSE. By entering the Contest the entrant agrees that his/her Submission will be deemed a Work Made For Hire under the Copyright laws of the United States, but if it cannot be so deemed, then the entrant irrevocably assigns and transfers to Sponsor(s) all of his/her right, title and interest in and to his/her entry, including all but not limited to all copyright and trademark rights which he or she may have, in the United States and worldwide, therein, for consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged. Entrant hereby waives in favor of Sponsor(s), all rights of "Droit Moral" or "Moral Rights of Authors" or any similar rights or principles of law that winner may now or later have to his/her entry. Entrant agrees that Sponsors may use entry for any and all purposes, including, without limitation, advertising, publicizing, and promoting the business of the Sponsors, Rams, the National Football League, and professional football, and/or the charitable, civic, and other community involvement and activities of the Rams, the National Football League, and professional football, in any and all media, including, without limitation, electronic, print, and social media, websites, television, radio, and streaming broadcasts, webcasts, and stadium scoreboards and signage, on a worldwide basis, without any additional compensation to entrant.
Sponsors reserve the right to alter, change or modify any Submission, in its sole discretion. Upon request of Sponsors, entrant shall execute and deliver such additional instrument of assignment, as may be solely deemed by Sponsors, reasonably necessary to establish the ownership of record of the right, title and interest in and to the entry and of the copyrights transferred and "Moral Rights of Authors" waived under these Official Rules. Should Sponsor's fail to request the said assignment as stated, that shall not be deemed a waiver of Sponsor's rights and Sponsors may at a later time request the assignment.
By submitting a Submission, Entrant agrees that the entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor(s) under any obligation that Sponsors are free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to entrant. Entrant acknowledge that, by acceptance of your entry, Sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsors, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than entrant.
- ODDS. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS AND AWARDING OF PRIZES: The Rams shall select twenty five (25) winners from all eligible submissions received during the Contest Period. With the Contest winners selected on September 12, 2018. The decisions of the Rams shall be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes and shall be unappealable.
7. PRIZE DETAILS: Each winner shall receive a Rams VIP Gameday Experience which includes: Two (2) Tickets to the all-inclusive Throwback Terrace deck at the Rams home game on September 23, 2018 and may have the opportunity to exhibit the winning Submission at a public forum. The Contest prize will be awarded as described above which includes the approximate retail value (ARV) of Four Hundred Dollars ($400) Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of such prize will not be awarded. Certain terms and conditions may apply to the Prize. The Contest winner is responsible for the full cost of transportation to and from their home to the Rams home game, including any costs for transportation and parking. The Contest winner is responsible for any and all applicable fees, service charges surcharges or federal, state, local and foreign taxes, if any, and meals, incidentals and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of any Prize. Sponsors make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Contest. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Prizes are non-transferrable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by winner. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. Winner and guest must comply with all Rams and Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum rules and regulations. All Prize details are at Sponsor(s)'s sole discretion.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsors, Constellation Brands, Inc. and its affiliates, the NFL Entities (as defined below) and their respective advertising and promotional agencies (all collectively, the "Released Parties") resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Released Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of any Twitter or email account used in connection with the Contest. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors, any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; in the announcement of prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on any Web site, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter Account. Use of any Web site, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter Account is at user's own risk. The Released Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer and/or other device resulting from participation in the Contest or the acceptance or use of any prize awarded.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified via the social media account by which the entered the contest. Potential winners must reply with all requested information within eight (8) hours of the first attempted winner notification in order to claim their prize. Sponsors shall have no liability for any notification that is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. Sponsors are not responsible for any change in entrant's Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account. Winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release and other documents as requested by Sponsor within two (2) days of prize notification in order to be verified as a winner. Each of winner's guests will also be required to complete and sign a Liability Release within the same time frame. If a guest is a minor, the Liability Release must be completed by the minor guest's parent or legal guardian and minor guest must be traveling with his/her parent or legal guardian. If, despite reasonable efforts any prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, any potential winner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be verified, cannot pass a background check, fails to return any required documents, or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, AS WELL AS A SECURITY AND BACKGROUND CHECK; THE DECISIONS OF THE RAMS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED, COMPLETED A BACKGROUND CHECK AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
10. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION:By participating in the Contest, entrants (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if entrants are minors who are expressly prohibited from entering) release, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize, recipient (a) agrees that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner(s) against, any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or loss of property, or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Contest; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of prize, and/or attendance at the Rams home game and/or VIP Tailgate and (b) grants (and agrees to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor(s) and those acting under Sponsor(s)'s authority, the right to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the World Wide Web without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by entrants, site users, tampering, hacking or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website or phone line, (ii) failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor(s) due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet, phone lines or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, interrupted or unavailable network, server, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Contest, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries and/or entry information, or (vi) entries which are late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, damaged, illegible, unintelligible and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and Sponsor(s)(s) reserves the right to disqualify entries made in such fashion. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. The Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a "Force Majeure Event").
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor(s) does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS:All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on any prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winners must provide the Sponsors with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Sponsors will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, (b) the Contest or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of entries per these rules, or (c) the Contest is otherwise not capable of running as planned by Sponsors. Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsors. The Contest is offered only in the Continental United States and is governed by the laws of the state of California. Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate California State Court located in Los Angeles, California or the 9th Circuit District Court located in California; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Contest but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor(s) in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THIS WEB SITE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR(S) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WINNER'S LIST:For the names of the winners (available after October 31, 2018), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Vamos Rams Sweepstakes – Los Angeles Rams Winners, 29899 Agoura Road, Agoura, CA 91301 for receipt no later than November 30, 2018. VT residents omit postage.
- © 2018 The Los Angeles Rams, LLC.
- The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, including but not limited to The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
- © 2018 NFL Properties LLC. All NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, promoted or administered by, or associated with Crown Imports LLC.