The Los Angeles Rams (6-4) host the Baltimore Ravens (8-2) on Monday, Nov. 25 at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum in the second of back-to-back primetime home contests for L.A. The game will be broadcast on ESPN with a kickoff time set for 5:15 p.m. PT.
In addition to the below options on how to watch, listen to and follow the action as it unfolds, this season you can watch the Rams on Yahoo! Sports or the Rams app, free on your mobile phone. (Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Data charges may apply.)
PREDICT THE ACTION...
- Predict the action during the Rams vs. Ravens game from your mobile device or through the Rams mobile app to win prizes at www.ramspickem.com! First place prizes include two tickets and pregame field passes to the Seahawks game, second will be a Michael Brockers autographed football, and third will take home a Cory Littleton autographed mini helmet!
IF YOU'RE HEADED TO THE GAME…
- Be sure to check out this comprehensive A-Z Gameday Guide on the Rams' website for all parking, tailgating, and entry policies.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive at least 45 minutes early to ensure efficient entry. Stadium gates open two hours before kickoff, and early gates, accessible at gates 1 and 28, open three hours before kickoff.
- The Rams require mobile or hard-stock tickets for entry. Print-at-home or PDF tickets are not accepted at games due to NFL policies.
- Clear Bag: The NFL's Clear Bag Policy is in effect and any bags brought to the game must be compliant. Visit NFL.com/allclear for more information.
- TELEVISION: Monday's game will be broadcasted live on ESPN. Play-by-play commentator Joe Tessitore will be joined by color analyst Booger McFarland, with Lisa Salters reporting from the sidelines.
- RADIO: Monday's contest will have a live simulcast on both ESPNLA 710 AM and JACK FM 93.1. The English broadcast will feature Voice of the Rams J.B. Long on play-by-play, with Maurice Jones-Drew as color analyst, and D'Marco Farr on the sidelines. Plus, tune into La Mera Mera 980 AM for a live Spanish broadcast of the game with Troy Santiago and Ricardo Lopez on the call. For the national radio, play-by-play voice Kevin Harlan will be joined by color analyst Kurt Warner on Westwood One, with Amber Theoharis reporting from the sidelines.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow the Rams on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat for live updates and behind-the-scenes content before, during, and after the game.
- More ways to watch can be found here.
IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE REPLAY…
Domestic fans can watch games after they air with NFL Game Pass. Click here to sign up for your FREE 7-day trial and start getting unprecedented access to every game, all year long.
*For domestic subscribers NFL Game Pass does not include live regular season, playoff, or Super Bowl game broadcasts, as well as some preseason games broadcasts. Access to these games is available within NFL Game Pass on an on-demand basis in the NFL Game Pass archives. International subscribers are able to watch both preseason and regular season games as they happen with certain restrictions. Audio feeds may be subject to availability. 2009 games are temporarily unavailable. For a full description of features, requirement, limitations, and other information, visit our FAQ at NFL.com/help/GamePass.