Rams Gameday A to Z Guide | Los Angeles Rams - therams.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- SoFi Stadium is a Clear Bag facility; guests are strongly encouraged not to bring any type of bags or containers to the stadium, but if necessary bags should comply with the NFL Clear Bag Policy. Bag Valets are located outside Entries 1, 5, 8 and 9 for a fee.
- SoFi Stadium is a cashless facility. Cash will not be accepted. All major credit cards, debit cards and methods of mobile pay are accepted.
- When celebrating with friends at SoFi Stadium, make sure you have a safe ride home. Guests may sign up to be a designated driver at any Guest Services Center or with MADD on the Level six (6) Concourse.
Lost and Found
- To submit a Lost Claim, please click here.
- Mothers interested in private nursing space may use the Mamava Lactation Suites, any First Aid room, a Family Restroom or visit Guest Services for additional locations. Mamava Lactation Suites are located on Level Four (4) South, Level Six (6) Concourse, and Level Eight (8) Concourse.
Outside Food and Beverage
- SoFi Stadium will allow one factory sealed 20-ounce bottle of water per person into the stadium. One empty, reusable, non-metal bottle that is 20oz or less will be allowed per guest. Any other outside food and beverage is not permitted into SoFi Stadium.
- Strollers are not permitted into SoFi Stadium.
- For the best experience on your mobile device please make sure you connect to the open and free #SoFiStadium wi-fi upon arrival.