The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum can accommodate patrons in wheelchairs or with restricted mobility. The Coliseum features multiple areas at yard level that do not require ramps or lifts to access. Situated at a midpoint between field level and the uppermost rows of the Coliseum, these areas can be accessed directly through our tunnels, which lead into the seating area of the Coliseum. These locations are situated around most of the circumference of the building.
For guests that need additional assistance reaching upper level seats in the Coliseum, escalators are located adjacent to Sections 4, 11, and 19. There is also an elevator located at Tunnel 6 for disabled access only.
Drop-off and pick-up for guests with disabilities should be made at Christmas Tree Lane at South Figueroa Street. A handicap placard is needed for access to the ADA drop off area. Please be aware drop-off and/or pick-up may be difficult due to heavy traffic and congestion.
Prior to gameday, tickets may be exchanged for accessible seats based on availability. If ADA seats in the original price level are not available, the ticket holder will be responsible for any price difference. Patrons who need be relocated to designated wheelchair/companion seating who acquire tickets via secondary markets or sources (e.g., NFL Ticket Exchange), are required to exchange tickets day of game at the ADA Ticket Exchange. Contact the Rams Ticket Office at 818-338-0011.
On gameday, patrons who require accessible seating, that did not purchase or obtain accessible seating will be accommodated on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please use your current game ticket for entry into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and visit the ADA Ticket Exchange inside by Gate 29.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is located at:
3911 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90037
Alcoholic Beverage Consumption
Guests at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum are encouraged to drink responsibly. The legal drinking age in California is 21. Proper identification is required to purchase alcoholic beverages. All guests will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with one the following forms of identification:
• Valid U.S. Driver’s License
• Any valid U.S. State or Federal Government issued I.D.
• Any Valid U.S. Passport and/or Passport Card
• U.S. Military I.D.
• Valid Foreign Passport with a completed NJABC Age Representation Form
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum alcohol policies are listed below:
• The Coliseum reserves the right to deny the sale of alcohol to anyone.
• Alcoholic beverages purchased during an event must be consumed or discarded prior to leaving the stadium.
• Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time.
• Alcoholic shots may not be served at any time.
• Caps will be removed from all bottles and all glass containers must be poured into cups
• All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol at the end of the third quarter.
• Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Coliseum.
• Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the Coliseum will not be permitted to enter the building. A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the Coliseum. Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts or inconveniences, or otherwise, interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Coliseum.
• Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest. Alcohol beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of management.
Service dogs or service-dogs-in-training for guests with disabilities are allowed. Therapy dogs and all other animals are prohibited.
Assistive Listening and Telecommunications Devices
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum provides closed captioning services for all major events. The service provides text of all public address announcements during the game. The assistive listening devices can be picked up at Customer Service in the South Office (Gate 33). Closed captioning service is available from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 or 2968 (for Spanish) at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
ATMs inside the Coliseum are located on the yard level at Gates 6, 14, 19, 25, and on the upper Concourse at Sections 6, 14, and 23.
Baby Changing Areas
Baby changing areas are available in all Street Level restrooms.
Sponsored by SoCal Honda Dealers, bag checks will be made available on a first-come-first-serve basis in South Lawn (near Gate 23) and Lot 4 parking lots (near Gate 4) at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Bag check opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes one hour after the game.
To enhance public safety and significantly expedite entry into the stadium, the Rams, the NFL and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags. Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12” , one-gallon (maximum) clear slider storage bag, and small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand and not exceeding 4.5” x 6.5” are allowed. An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at all gates. All bags are subject to inspection.
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, oversized seat cushions with pockets or metal structures, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Please go to nfl.com/allclear for more information on the Clear Bag Policy.
Banners & Signs
To maintain a family atmosphere, the Los Angeles Rams and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum management reserve the right to prohibit any signs, banners, or similar items at any time. Signs and banners may be held during a Los Angeles Rams game as long as:
• They are in good taste and do not contain commercial or political endorsement, messages or logos, obscene or indecent language, images, graphic depictions or incite violence, create danger or pose security risks.
• They are not in the field of play.
• The do not obstruct the sightline of another guest.
• They do not cover up any existing signage.
• They are not affixed to metal rods, wooden posts or any other material that could cause harm to other patrons.
• They are not paraded around the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
• They are not in poor taste as determined in sole discretion of the Los Angeles Rams or Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Cameras & Video Recorders
Guests are allowed to bring still cameras provided they do not have detachable lenses and do not interfere with other guests’ view of the event. Camera lenses are limited to 3-inches. Tripods, monopods, selfie sticks, lights and camera bags are not permitted. Guests may not reproduce or rebroadcast any films, photographs, digital images or video filmed at the stadium without the express written permission of the Los Angeles Rams and the National Football League.
The Los Angeles Rams Cheerleaders provide in-game entertainment at all Rams home games. The cheerleaders are also available for appearances at events. For more information, visit the Rams Cheer section on therams.com..
Child Ticket Policy
Children three years or older must have a valid ticket for entry. Children who are two years of age and under do not need a ticket provided they sit on an adult’s lap and as long as doing so does not disturb or obstruct the view of other guests.
Closed captioning service is available from your mobile device go to www.CaptionedText.com and enter Confirmation: 2650 or 2968 (for Spanish) at the top of the page. If you need assistance during an event, please text to (213) 263-4007. Data rates may apply.
Coliseum Aisles & Tunnels
It is a violation to stand in tunnels or sit in aisles per LAMC 57.110. Please keep all aisles and tunnels clear of obstructions. Your cooperation is appreciated.
Coliseum Field Access
Only authorized personnel with proper credentials will be permitted on the field before, during, and after a game. Any unauthorized person going on to the field will be removed and subject to ejection and/or arrest.
Community Relations & Charitable Donations Requests
The Los Angeles Rams Community Relations Department handles all request for donations, auction items, and speakers. To request a donation, please visit the Los Angeles Rams Community section on therams.com.
The deadline to donate tickets is six days prior to a home game. Season ticket members may use their Account Manager to donate tickets they are unable to use.
The Los Angeles Rams donate tickets to many worthy causes throughout the year. Call (818) 338-0011 to learn more about how you can request a ticket donation, or how you can donate your unused game tickets.
Complaints & Concerns
Complaints or concerns about your stadium experience should be reported. Call or text (213) 263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Concession stands are located on the Yard Level outside of Tunnels 4, 6, 16, and 23 and also on the Concourse Level outside of every other tunnel.
Containers & Coolers
Ice chests, coolers and other beverage containers are not permitted inside the Coliseum.
Costumes are permitted and must be appropriate as determined by Stadium personnel and security services. Costumes cannot detract from the experience or enjoyment of other patrons.
• Masks or other costume pieces that in any way obscure the face are prohibited from entry. Face paint is permitted as long as it is not offensive in nature.
• Guests are advised that bulky clothing and/or costumes will result in delays at security screening outside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
• Guests will be asked to remove their costumes upon arrival at the gates to clear the screening process. Items that do not clear the screening process will be treated as banned items and will not be claim-checked at the gate.
• Costumes must fit within the confines of the guest’s ticketed seat and must allow for safe passage of fans through the seating row.
• Toy or replica weapons are prohibited from entry.
• Any item that is deemed dangerous or perceived to be dangerous, unsafe (spikes, sharp looking objects, mallets, etc.) or offensive will not be allowed in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
• Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone refusing to remove dangerous or perceived to be dangerous pieces of a costume or clothing.
Coliseum Customer Service
On game-day, Coliseum Customer Service booths are located at the Coliseum South Office (Gate 33), Tunnel 14, Gate 21 and Concourse 6.
MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express are accepted at permanent concession stands. Temporary concession stands are cash-only and no credit cards will be accepted.
The Rams are partnering with the Southern California chapter of MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) and Team Coalition to encourage fans to know their designated driver. Fans can go to the Bud Light Good Sport Kiosk to make a designated driver pledge for a free water/soda. The kiosk is located in the east endzone area.
Additionally, fans can complete a pledge form at any customer service booth and receive a token, redeemable for a free water/soda at the Bud Light Good Sport Kiosk.
The Corona Beach House will also host an activation station where fans, ages 21+ can make a pledge to drive/ride safe. Participants can then enter to win a $250 gift card for Rams merchandise by posting a photo at the activation station additional terms and conditions may apply.
Facility Management asks guests not to wear derogatory, profane or offensive clothing. Guests with improper clothing may be asked to remove the item, cover up the item or leave the venue.
Drones & Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
The use of Drone aircraft or Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) is prohibited at all times in Exposition Park and surrounding areas without first obtaining a permit and authorization from the State of California. Use inside the Coliseum is prohibited unless approved in advance in advance by Coliseum management and operators must meet the same requirements for the State of California.
When driving to the Coliseum, please carpool with three or more people and plan your travel ahead of time. For your convenience, please use the suggested routes and be aware of road closures:
From I-110 North:
Exit Exposition Blvd. – Turn Left on Flower St. – Turn Left on Figueroa St. – Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking.
From I-110 South:
Exit Martin Luther King Blvd. – Turn Left on Figueroa St. – Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking. The Express Lane exits directly to 39th St. and the entrance to Exposition Park.
From I-10 East:
Exit Vermont St. – Turn Left on to Vermont St. – Continue past the USC Campus – Follow Signs to the Coliseum parking.
From I-10 West:
Exit Vermont St. – Turn Right on to Vermont St. – Continue past the USC Campus – Follow Signs to Coliseum parking.
The following streets will be closed to all traffic for one hour after completion of a Los Angeles Rams game:
• Exposition Blvd. (Vermont to Figueroa)
• Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. (Vermont to Figueroa)
• Figueroa St. (Exposition to MLK)
• Flower St. (Jefferson to Exposition & 37th St. to Figueroa)
Don’t let gameday road closures slow you down. Use Waze for real-time traffic conditions and directions to the game, and official parking lots. Download the free Waze app at www.waze.com/get.
For the latest information on road closures in the area please visit: Los Angeles Department of Public Works.
Patrons with illegally duplicated tickets will not be allowed entry into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
The Los Angeles Rams will eject any person whose behavior is unacceptable or illegal in nature. Game tickets are collected without refund and the offender(s) will be escorted from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Offenders are subject to possible legal consequences of their actions.
Fans arrested or ejected from the stadium will be prohibited from attending future Rams games until they have completed an online fan conduct class and they submit a letter of apology to the Rams regardless of the results of the review process. Unauthorized fans who jump onto the field surface at any point during the game are considered trespassers and will be arrested.
Season Ticket Members that transfer their tickets to a third party without the use of the Los Angeles Rams authorized and supported options (ex: theLos Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster, NFL Ticket Exchange, Rams donation), may be subject to the revocation of their season tickets if the third party is arrested or ejected from the stadium while using the Season Ticket Member’s season tickets. Use of the Los Angeles Rams authorized and supported transfer systems may prevent prohibited individuals from entering the stadium.
Any of the following will be cause for ejection from Rams football games without refund and may result in the revocation of future ticket privileges:
• Abuse of intoxicants
• Profane or abusive language or gestures
• Indecent exposure or undressing
• Offensive or disorderly conduct
• Excessive standing that obstructs the view of others seated in the area
• Actions that may harm or endanger others
• Throwing any object
• Standing or sitting in the aisles
• Smoking inside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
• Bringing prohibited items into the dome standing on chairs and/or defacing or damaging any equipment
• Entering or attempting to enter the field level or playing field
• Wearing any apparel with profane or abusive language
• Failure to follow the instructions of Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum personnel
• Attempting to solicit or distribute literature or other materials on the premises
• Entering the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum with invalid tickets or credentials
• Any other conduct or action deemed inappropriate by management.
For additional information please refer to the NFL Fan Code of Conduct.
There is an elevator located at Tunnel 6 for disabled access only.
Escalators are located adjacent to Sections 4, 11, and 19.
Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum guest services staff are trained to handle any emergency situation that arises. During pregame, a video will be shown on the scoreboard detailing the evacuation procedure. Should an evacuation become necessary, please make sure you are aware of the exits nearest your seat and be prepared to follow the instructions of the stadium staff.
Exit & Re-Entry
For the safety of our guests, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum has a no re-entry policy. If a guest exits the facility, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
Please remember to be considerate of those seated near you, cheer constructively and be mindful of good sportsmanship. Behavior that is disruptive to others may result in ejection from the stadium. Fans are encouraged to report inappropriate behavior to stadium or management personnel. For assistance call or text 213-263-4007. (Message and data rates may apply.)
Fan Code of Conduct
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable environment, we ask that fans refrain from the following behavior at all events:
• Profanity or other offensive language or gestures, whether spoken, written or appearing on apparel
• Smoking (including vaporizers, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco)
• Intoxication or excessive alcohol consumption or signs of substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
• Bringing prohibited items into the venue
• Throwing of items or liquids
• Entering the playing field or court at any time
• Fighting or other threatening behavior, including verbal or physical harassment
• Failure to retain ticket and/or present it to event staff if requested to do so
• Resale of tickets at the venue
• Violation of state or local laws
• Failing to follow instruction of stadium personnel or stadium policies
FAILURE TO COMPLY MAY RESULT IN EJECTION OR ARREST
Fireworks & Pyrotechnics
The use of pyrotechnics may be part of Los Angeles Rams football games. The use of fireworks by guests is strictly prohibited at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and in the parking lots.
Please exercise caution when near the Peristyle when fireworks are in use.
There are two first aid stations located inside the Coliseum at Gate 1 and on the Concourse (upper level) at Section 6. Please contact the nearest usher or security officer if medical attention is needed.
As part of NBC’s agreement to televise Sunday night football, the NFL will implement a flexible schedule for Sunday start times for weeks 5-17. Flexible scheduling ensures quality matchups in all Sunday time slots in those weeks and gives “surprise” teams a chance to play their way into prime time.
• The NFL will decide (after consultation with CBS, FOX, NBC) and announce as early as possible the game being played at 5:15 pm PT. The announcement will come no later than 12 days prior to the game. The NFL may also announce games moving to1:05 p.m. PT and 1:25 p.m. PT.
• Week 17 start time changes could be decided on 6 days notice to ensure a game with playoff implications.
• Please go to www.nfl.com/flexible-schedules for more information
Football in Stands
Footballs landing in the stands as a result of play must be returned to the playing field. A Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum staff member will identify themselves and request the ball returned to the field of play. Failure to do so can result in removal from the venue.
On Gamedays, the Los Angeles Rams offer fans game previews, up-to-date information, interviews, rosters, stats and much more in “The Insider”. Programs cost $7 (price is subject to change).
• Parking gates open 5 hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of game.
• Fan Fest opens 4 hours prior to kickoff.
• Ticket Sales and Will Call open 4 hours prior to kickoff.
• Corona Beach House and Club 30 open 3 hours prior to kickoff (Enter through Gate 1 or Gate 28).
• All gates open two hours prior to kickoff.
It is recommended for fans to arrive 45 minutes prior to kickoff to enjoy all aspects of the game.
Re-entry into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is not permitted.
Guest satisfaction is a high priority for the Los Angeles Rams and Facility Management. If you need assistance, please contact a representative at the Coliseum South Office (Gate 33), located near the south end of the Peristyle, Tunnel 14, Gate 21 and Concourse 6. Guest services is able to assist with lost and found items, lost children, stadium directions, emergencies, general information and accommodations for guests with disabilities.
The use of laser pointers is strictly prohibited and will result in ejection from the venue.
Los Angeles Rams Kids Club
The Los Angeles Rams Kids Club gives children the opportunity to connect with their favorite football team. Upon signing up, Kids Club Members will receive a welcome kit with customized items. For more information or to register, visit our Kids Club website.
Lost & Found
Lost items may be claimed at the Coliseum South Office located near Gate 33. Found items may be turned over to the office, or given to an usher or security guard in your section who will turn them in. For more information, please call 213-747-7111 on weekdays between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM or visit the Coliseum Lost and Found website.
Guests are encouraged to instruct children in their group to find a stadium staff member if they become lost or separated from their group. Lost children will be taken to the Coliseum South Office located near Gate 33. To report a lost child please contact the nearest police officer, Facility Management Representative, Rams representative, or go to Guest Services located at the Coliseum South Office located near Gate 33 on the south end of the Peristyle.
Lost or stolen replacement tickets may only be requested by account name on record from a Season Ticket Member or Ticketmaster Account. Tickets may be reprinted on game days at Gate 29 by the purchaser of record and only purchases made through the Los Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster or NFL TicketExchange, tickets obtained from any other source which are lost or stolen will NOT be reprinted or replaced.
All credentialed members of the media will enter the building at the Media Entrance, located at Gate 14.
Official Los Angeles Rams Merchandise can be found at RamsFanShop.com. Pop-up merchandise tents will be available at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum at Gate 19 and Gate 28.
Metal Detector Screenings and/or Pat Downs
You and your belongings may be searched upon entry to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. By tendering a ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates, the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum accepts tickets on a mobile device only if they are downloaded from the Ticketmaster application or from the Account Manager on the official Rams App.
Only tickets purchased from the Los Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange can be used on a mobile device. Tickets obtained through other outlets (e.g. Stubhub) cannot be scanned on a mobile device. Any PDF formatted ticket must be printed on paper prior to arriving at the Coliseum as printers will not be made available on site.
The Rams Mobile App contains daily updates and content about the Los Angeles Rams. The app has the ability to download mobile tickets as well as information on all ticketing needs, The Rams app also can assist on gameday with parking, traffic and getting around the Coliseum.
To change the attention name on an account, request must be submitted in writing to the Rams Ticket Office by the primary account holder of record. If the account is in a company’s name, the request must be made on company letterhead. All name changes are subject to the review and approval of the Rams.
Noise makers are prohibited inside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum for any Los Angeles Rams home game. Noise makers include, but are not limited to: cowbells, air horns, drums, and all items that serve as a distraction to game play or fans.
For guests who need a location to nurse or pump, there are two first aid stations located inside the Coliseum at Gate 8 and on the Concourse (upper level) at Tunnel 6.
Pumps, along with other medically necessary items, are permitted into the Coliseum after proper inspection at all gates.
Parking on Gameday
USC Gameday Traffic Flow will be in effect for guests driving to the Coliseum. Please note: drivers may only make right turns onto streets around the Coliseum to enter the parking lots.
Parking lots open five hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of game. Vehicles must exit the stadium parking lots by 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
Parking in Exposition Park lots are by permit only.
Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take public transportation. Buses, RVs and over-sized vehicles must reserve space in advance by contacting the Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office.
• Exposition Park parking lots close 90 minutes after the end of the event. Overnight parking or camping is prohibited.
• There is no re-entry for parking. Vehicles may not leave and re-enter the parking lot.
• Vehicles parked on city streets are subject to citation. This includes Vermont Blvd., Bill Robertson Lane, Figueroa Blvd., Exposition Blvd. or Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Parking Terms & Conditions
● Parking permit is valid only on game date listed and for the lot designated on the permit.
● Parking permit must be displayed inside your vehicle at all times.
● Only the physical parking permit will be accepted. Parking permits are not available electronically.
● Parking permits are non-refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, mutilated beyond recognition or if the wrong pass is brought to a game.
● Your parking permit will be for the lot or parking facility listed on the front of the permit, but not a specific space. Please be advised that a space will only be held for you up to 1 hour before kickoff.
● There is no re-entry for parking. Vehicles may not leave and re-enter the parking lot.
● Overnight parking and camping is prohibited.
● Parking lots and garages open 5 hours prior to kickoff and close 90 minutes after the end of event. Vehicles must exit the stadium parking lots by 90 minutes after the conclusion of the game.
● This permit requires a vehicle to be parked in the parking space.
● Tall vans, large SUVs, RVs or buses will not be accepted in any parking garage because of height restrictions.
● Exceptionally large vehicles (larger than a normal parking space) will require an RV pass.
● RV and bus parking (not exceeding 40-feet) is available at State Drive. Your parking permit must state “RV” on the FRONT to be used for a RV or bus.
● Neither the Los Angeles Rams, Exposition Park, University of Southern California, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum nor Classic Parking assumes liability due to fire, theft, damage to or loss of the vehicle or its contents.
● By accepting the privileges granted by this parking permit, for security reasons you expressly consent to the search of any vehicle parked within 200 feet of any stadium entrance gate.
● Failure to meet these terms and conditions may result in your vehicle being towed at the owner’s expense and loss of future parking permit privileges.
Permitted & Prohibited Items
For your safety and the continuity of the game on the field, all persons and their belongings are subject to metal detector screening and bag inspection prior to entering the Coliseum.
Guests are encouraged to arrive early to avoid delays. All prohibited items will not be allowed inside the Coliseum.
The following ARE PERMITTED in the stadium during a Los Angeles Rams game:
• NFL Policy: Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” X 6” X 12” OR one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc or similar)
• Small clutch bags not exceeding 4.5” X 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap, can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options
• Cameras with 3” lenses or shorter (no light, tripods, selfie-sticks or monopods)
• Plastic factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less, are allowed (limit 2 per person)
• Clear seat cushions WITHOUT pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted
The following items (this list is not inclusive and additional items not listed herein may be prohibited) that ARE PROHIBITED in the stadium:
• Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs or substances
• Animals or pets (not including service animals)
• Any item that could obstruct a guest’s view of the field
• Any item that is deemed dangerous or perceived to be dangerous, unsafe (spikes, sharp looking objects, mallets, etc.) or offensive
• Artificial noisemakers (e.g. cowbells or air horns)
• Audio recording equipment
• Bags, Backpacks or Purses which do not meet Bag Policy guidelines -- http://www.lacoliseum.com/index.php/bag-policy/
• Balls, Frisbees and inflatables
• Banners, sticks, poles or rods
• Beach chairs, folding chairs and non-approved seat cushions
• Bottles, cans, containers, thermoses and flasks (Alcoholic and otherwise)
• Chairs of any type
• Fireworks, candles, flares or balloons
• Food obtained outside the venue*
• Glitter or confetti
• Hard or Soft Coolers, Baskets, Packages or Containers
• Laser pointers
• Mace and pepper gas
• Masks or other costume pieces that obscure the face
• Peanuts in the shell
• Professional Cameras (lenses longer than 3”) and Camera Equipment, Selfie-Sticks, Tripods and Video or Audio Recording Equipment
◦ Projectiles (e.g. Frisbees, mini-footballs, beach balls or unsliced fruits and vegetables)
◦ Strollers or carseats
◦ Toy or replica weapons
◦ Weapons including firearms and knifes
* Exceptions may be made for those with medical requirements or special needs.
Please do not conceal items. Have all items clearly visible inside an approved bag. All Bags must meet Bag Policy guidelines and are subject to inspection upon entry. For more information on the Coliseum Bag Policy, please visit nfl.com/allclear.
Only individuals with proper credentials are permitted in the Press Box.
All games can be heard live in English on ESPNLA 710AM & simulcast on The Sound 100.3FM. All games can be heard live in Spanish on ESPN Deportes 1330 AM.
A ticket is a revocable license. It may be revoked and admission refused at the sole discretion of the Los Angeles Rams. The Los Angeles Rams reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly or fails to comply with the terms and conditions contained therein, for additional information please read your ticket back or go to the Rams ticketing terms and conditions INSERT LINK.
Renewal invoices are typically mailed out early February with notice of a payment due date. Season Ticket Members that have unpaid invoices are subject to cancellation.
Vehicles are allowed to drop-off in Exposition Park at Exposition Park Dr. and S. Figueroa St.
Rideshare services and other vehicles cannot enter Exposition Park until 60 minutes after the game. For any type of car pick-up prior to that time, proceed to Jefferson Blvd., north of the USC Campus.
Guests are at their own risk with respect to the dangers incidental to football games and other events whether occurring prior to, during, or after the actual game or event. The Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged property, or personal injury.
Season Tickets are currently on sale. Call our Los Angeles Rams Member Service Team at (818) 338-0011 or visit therams.com/tickets to purchase season tickets.
Only approved seat cushions may be carried into the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Clear seat cushions WITHOUT pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are permitted.
Large seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers are NOT permitted.
Security measures may be increased based on direction from the NFL, orders from local, state or federal law enforcement, or government, as well as the current federal terror threat level. Should the need for increased security measures arise, fans will be notified via local media outlets and through www.therams.com.
See Something, Say Something
If you see something, say something. Please report suspicious activities to local authorities (such as unattended backpacks, vehicle incursion or drones). Call 877-A-THREAT (877-284-7328) or notify police, stadium security or event staff. In case of emergency at USC, call (213) 740-4321 or 9-1-1.
Service animals or those in training, for guests with disabilities are welcome at the Coliseum. No other animal or pet is permitted in the stadium.
Sitting or Standing
To ensure guest safety and enjoyment of all games, sitting or standing in the aisles and crosswalks, or in ramps and stairways, is not permitted. Standing on stadium seats is also prohibited.
The Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum is a smoke-free facility. Smoking of any kind, including electronic or vapor cigarettes is prohibited. The use of smokeless tobacco is prohibited for all events (LAMC 41.50.1)
Daily updates and content about the Los Angeles Rams can be seen by following the Rams on any of our social media platforms - Twitter (@RamsNFL), Facebook (facebook.com/Rams), Instagram (@Rams) and Snapchat (SnapTheRams).
Any unauthorized solicitation or commercial promotion on stadium grounds (including parking lots) is strictly prohibited and may result in confiscation of promotional materials, citation, ejection or arrest.
Strollers are prohibited inside the Coliseum.
The public parking lots in Exposition Park surrounding the Coliseum and Sports Arena are managed by the Office of Exposition Park Management, a department of the State of California’s Natural Resources Agency.
Please adhere to the following guidelines while tailgating in Exposition Park:
● Tailgating is only allowed in designated Exposition Park lots (Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, South Lawn and State Dr.). Tailgating is not permitted in the Visitor Parking Structure, South Park Dr., Martin Luther King Blvd., or Expo Center Dr.
● There is NO TAILGATING on the USC Campus or USC Campus Parking Facilities during Los Angeles Rams games or events.
● All guests must be in possession of a valid game ticket or credential.
● Tailgating is allowed only in your parking space, in front of or behind your vehicle only. Tailgating equipment must not block pedestrian or vehicle access. The use of multiple spaces without a vehicle is prohibited.
● Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
● Tailgating after kickoff is prohibited which includes the use of televisions, computers or other devices to view or project broadcasts of any kind.
● A small canopy (no larger than 8’x8’) may be erected in front of or behind your vehicle only.
● Glass containers or bottles are prohibited in all areas of Exposition Park. All drinks and items should be placed in plastic or disposable containers.
● Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
● Barbecue grills (charcoal or gas) must be covered and raised off the ground. They cannot be set-up in areas of overhanging trees limbs or areas that have mulched ground-cover or wood-chips.
● Barbecue grills cannot be left unattended.
● Generators and grills must have a fire extinguisher present while in operation. Please use care when storing flammable materials and please be courteous to neighboring parking spaces in regards to noise and exhaust.
● Dispose used charcoal in marked dispensers. Never dispose used charcoal under or inside your vehicle.
● Open flames are prohibited in all parking lots. Makeshift barbecue grills or stand-alone fire pits will not be allowed.
● Box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow or any catering service from an outside source are not permitted in parking lots.
● Tailgating may not lock or restrict access to portable toilets. The use or creation of personal toilets or unregulated bathroom facilities is prohibited.
● Excessively loud noise or amplified music, such as a DJ or live band, is prohibited.
● Please clean up your area after your tailgate. Tied-up trash bags may be left in the lot for collection or disposed of in available dumpsters.
● The Coliseum Fan Code of Conduct will be enforced at all times during a Los Angeles Rams game or event.
These practices will be strictly enforced by on-site law enforcement and the Los Angeles Fire Department. Failure to follow these guidelines may result in a revocation of tailgating privileges.
Preseason games will air on select networks, local or national, depending on the game date.
For your local listing click here http://www.therams.com/schedule
Los Angeles Rams regular season games are controlled by the NFL’s national network partners (CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN and NFL Network). http://www.therams.com/schedule
For Customer Service or Security, call or text (213) 263-4007. Message and data rates may apply.
Gate 1 – Will Call
Gate 4 & 19 –Tickets Sales (pending inventory)
Gate 14 – Media Entrance
Gate 29 – Ticket Office/ Ticket Services
Ticket Account Manager
Season Ticket Members may manage their tickets through their Los Angeles Rams account manager. (https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/rams/EN/account/login) Only your game tickets are able to be managed through your account. Parking will only be issued as a hard pass and cannot be managed electronically.
NFL Ticket Exchange
The NFL Ticket Exchange is the safest and most secure place to buy and sell Los Angeles Rams tickets to or from other fans. With NFL Ticket Exchange, each ticket originating from a Season Ticket Member or other seller can be tracked by the Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office to ensure the best possible customer experience and security. Fans may post their tickets on NFL Ticket Exchange at any price, even if that price is below face value. Please note prices may exceed face value on NFL Ticket Exchange as well.
Tickets may be forwarded to another email address or re-printed through your season ticket member account manager until kickoff.
Every ticket on your account carries a unique barcode, ensuring that they are authentic. During the forwarding process, the barcode on your original ticket is cancelled and the original ticket is no longer valid. The recipient is emailed a new ticket with a unique barcode that has been electronically issued. This new ticket can be printed using any standard printer.
Guests with ticket related issues on event days should visit the Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office located at Gate 29. Only the original Season Ticket Member may have tickets reprinted for their account and must show valid identification.
Phone: (818) 338-0011
On Game Day: Gate 29 (4 hours to kickoff, times are subject to change)
Game Day Ticket Sales: Ticket booths are located outside of Gate 4 or Gate 19 four hours prior to kickoff and close at halftime. Game Day tickets are based on availability at both locations.
During Los Angeles Rams games, the Ticket Office will be available to Season Ticket Members as well as Ticketmaster and NFL Ticket Exchange purchasers to resolve ticket and account issues. We will attempt to resolve all ticket issues, will only reprint tickets for the purchaser of record and only for purchases made through the Los Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange. Tickets obtained from any other source which are lost or stolen will NOT be reprinted or replaced.
Ticket Refund Policy
All sales are final.
Ticket Resale & Scalping
The resale of event tickets, regardless of price, is prohibited at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Fans that purchase tickets from someone other than the Los Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange do so at their own risk and those tickets could be counterfeit. The Rams are not responsible for and will not provide a replacement or refund of any kind for invalid tickets purchased through a secondary ticket provider other than NFL Ticket Exchange.
Ticket Reprint Policy
If you are a Season Ticket Member and your season tickets have been lost, stolen or mutilated, please contact the Rams Ticket Office by phone at 818-338-0011 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On gamedays, tickets can be reprinted at the Rams Ticket Office. The following conditions must be met for ticket reprint:
• Tickets must have been purchased directly from the Los Angeles Rams, Ticketmaster or NFL Ticket Exchange
• Valid identification must be presented and match the account holder of record
• A $5 per ticket fee will be applied to all ticket reprints
Season Ticket Members needing a ticket reprint on gameday can access their Account Manager through the Rams Mobile App to download a mobile ticket for entry free of charge.
The Rams Ticket Office reserves the right to refuse any replacement ticket request.
If your ticket(s) is not accepted by the ticket scanner at the gate, visit our Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office located at Gate 29. Our Member Service Team will be able to offer an explanation regarding the ticketing issue. Invalid ticket(s) will be confiscated. A photo copy of the ticket(s) will be provided to those guest upon request.
If there are any tickets for sale, guests are welcomed to purchase valid tickets sold at face value.
The Los Angeles Rams Ticket Office does not provide any scan reports for any event at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
Ticket Transfer Policy
We do not allow Season Tickets to be transferred to a different account.
Road side assistance is available before and after events. Please contact Classic Parking at (213) 749-5654 for assistance for battery service and lockouts.
Due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take public transportation to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on game days.
• “Go Metro on Game Day” – https://www.metro.net/riding/gameday/
Easily accessible from the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC
• $10 per round-trip, fans can ride the Rams Train to the game – Metrolink: https://www.metro.net/riding/gameday/
• City of LA Traffic – http://www.trafficinfo.lacity.org/
• 511traffic – http://www.511.org/
• USC – [http://transnet.usc.edu/](http://transnet.usc.edu/](http://transnet.usc.edu/)
For your safety and safety of others, umbrellas are not allowed in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. Please leave umbrellas in your car prior to entering the stadium.
Factory sealed bottles of water, 17 oz. or less are allowed into the Coliseum. Limit 2 water bottles per person.
Will Call will open four hours prior to kickoff and closes after halftime. Will Call is located at the Box Office at Gate 1. Will Call tickets can only be claimed by the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope. Valid photo I.D. is required.
The Los Angeles Rams and Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum reserve the right to revoke the season tickets of those whose conduct is determined inappropriate as defined by the Code of Conduct or who violate the law. Please be aware that the season ticket member is accountable for the conduct of his or her guest(s).