Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, October 24 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 7:
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Bears:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Rams defeating the Bears 24-21. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- Five of USA TODAY's seven NFL experts picked the Rams to win; reporter Jori Epstein and columnist Jarrett Bell being the lone ones to go with the Bears. Click here to see the entire panel's predictions.
- All of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's six NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 7 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN compiled joint predictions and previews from its NFL Nation reporters. Jeff Dickerson, who covers the Bears, went with the Rams 20-18, while Lindsey Thiry, who covers the Rams, went with the Rams 21-14. Their full preview, along with previews and predictions for the rest of the Week 7 games, can be read here.
Other preview coverage ahead of Monday night's game:
- Sports Illustrated's Eric Williams examines the Tale of the Tape between the Rams and Bears.
- "As Bears come to town, memories of Khalil Mack nearly becoming a Ram resurface," writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- "Rams have Brandon Staley on their side for this Bears game," writes Kevin Modesti of the Los Angeles Daily News.
- "Rams rookie RB Cam Akers eager to get ball back in his hands," writes Greg Beacham of The Associated Press.
Check out the top photos from Friday's LA Rams practice as they prepare for the Week 7 matchup against the Chicago Bears on Monday night.