Will SoFi Stadium and the Rams implement certain safety measures and protocols tied to COVID-19?
- Yes, we will work with local and state officials as well as the NFL to create an environment to limit the risk of transmission of COVID-19. Measures may include social distancing, facial masks, cashless transactions, additional cleaning and more.
What are some of the protocols that will be in place?
- Fans must wear a mask on the face at all times unless actively eating or drinking. This includes inside clubs and suites.
- Social distancing will be enforced at all times. Congregating in concourses will be actively discouraged by stadium staff.
- Stadium will be set up to provide social distance with seats in blocks of 1-10 seats that are each 6 feet from other seats blocks.
- The first seven rows of the stadium will be eliminated and covered with tarps to protect players and coaches.
- All purchase stations will be strictly cashless. If you need to convert cash to gift cards, "reverse ATMs" will be available on each concourse.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the stadium.
- Tailgate parking may be available but in a limited capacity. Social distancing will be enforced and congregations outside of those attending the game with you will be discouraged.
- Health screening protocols to include likely waiver for all game attendees to sign before entering as well as staff temperature checks.
What is the maximum capacity for each Rams home game?
- If fans are allowed at Rams home games, capacity would likely be limited to approximately 15,000 guests based on current CDC guidelines. This is subject to change based on state, local and federal guidelines.
Can I purchase parking for Rams home games?
- Parking information will be made available once additional ticket information is provided. Parking on-sale will immediately follow any ticket on-sale.
Will tailgate parking exist?
- Tailgate parking may exist during the 2020 season but will be determined by final guidelines. If allowed, tailgaters would not be able to congregate with other groups and cars would need to be spaced apart to allow for social distancing.
When will gates open?
- Gates are scheduled to open two (2) hours prior to each game.
If I attend a game, will I still have access to the club space or lounge in my contract?
- We are still working through gameday logistics and protocols related to club and lounge access. Please check back closer to the date of games.
Will I have to wear a mask to attend games?
- You will have to wear a mask at Rams home games during the 2020 season, except when you are actively eating or drinking. This is subject to change to follow state, local and CDC guidelines.
What happens if someone refuses to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines? How do I report someone who is not following the rules?
- We are finalizing exact operating procedures for individuals who do not follow the guidelines set. There will be monitors throughout the stadium to ensure guests are wearing a mask and practicing social distancing.
Will I have to sign a waiver to attend games?
- Full details of gameday protocols and rules will be provided closer to game days.
Will I have to be temperature checked to attend games?
- Full details of gameday protocols and rules will be provided closer to game days.
If I opt out of the 2020 season, will I still be able to purchase individual game tickets if fans are allowed at games?
- If tickets are sold for any games, first priority for tickets will go to Season Ticket Members who opted to stay in for the 2020 season. Season Ticket Members who opted out of the 2020 season would have the next presale opportunity to purchase tickets before any remaining tickets are made available to the general public.
If I stay on for the 2020 season, how many games can I attend?
- Due to the uncertainty around fans being allowed at games and capacity limitations, we cannot guarantee a specific number of games that Season Ticket Members will be able to purchase.
If I stay on for the 2020 season, how will the process work?
- If tickets become available, the process to purchase tickets will be determined closer to the game dates with parking to follow.
If I stay on for the 2020 season, what will happen with money I have paid toward 2020 season tickets?
- Any funds paid toward 2020 season tickets will remain on your account to be used toward the purchase of individual game tickets for a limited number of games, if fans are allowed in stadium. Any money remaining after the purchase of 2020 individual game tickets will be rolled over to your 2021 season tickets.
If I stay on now, am I later able to opt out if something changes?
- If you stay on now you can decide later to not attend games or purchase tickets. Any money remaining on your account will simply be rolled over to your 2021 season tickets.
How many tickets per game would I be able to purchase?
- Season Ticket Members will only be allowed access to the same number of tickets as they have SSLs during a presale. If tickets remain, Season Ticket Members could purchase additional tickets.
Will I be able to purchase my exact seats for 2020 games?
- It is highly unlikely you will be able to purchase your exact seats for games during the 2020 season due to the altered stadium manifest to allow for social distancing.
How will you determine who will get to purchase tickets for which games, if fans are allowed in stadium?
- We are still working on the process and will provide this information prior to any ticket on-sale process. Season Ticket Members who elect to stay on for the 2020 season will receive first priority for any tickets. If tickets remain, they will be followed by Season Ticket Members who opted out of the 2020 season and then the general public.
How would playoff games work if the Rams host any games?
- If the Rams host a playoff game and fans are allowed in the stadium, first priority for available tickets would be Season Ticket Members who stayed on for the 2020 season followed by Season Ticket Members who opted out of the 2020 season.
Can I attend games with anyone?
- Protocols will dictate that you must attend games with family members or close acquaintances with whom you are comfortable sitting. You should not sell or transfer tickets to someone you do not know.
Can I transfer and resell my tickets?
- Yes, you will be able to transfer and resell tickets but you must do so while protecting ticket blocks. You cannot resell a portion of your tickets for a game to avoid having groups sitting directly next to each other who do not know one another. For example, if you purchase four seats for a game, you cannot sell only two of the tickets, as you must attend with family members or trusted acquaintances to limit viral spread. Also, you cannot split the four seats into two pairs and sell each of those pairs. This is to ensure that each block contains only family members or trusted acquaintances. If you choose to sell or transfer part of a ticket block, you may lose the right to purchase future tickets and have your SSL terminated.
- Ticket transfers to family and friends attending with you is encouraged to ensure each person attending the game can show a valid ticket on gameday for entry to the stadium and seating sections.
How is my Stadium Seat License (SSL) impacted?
- The term of the SSL will extend for one additional season to ensure that SSL holders receive a full fifty (50) years of season tickets.
Can I get a refund for my SSL this year?
- There are no refunds offered on SSLs. The term of the SSL will extend by one season to ensure a fifty (50) year term of season tickets
Can I cancel my SSL?
- No, you are not able to cancel your SSL.
If I don't want to come to games in 2020, what can I do?
- You can easily roll over your payments to the 2021 season or request a refund of any money paid for your 2020 season tickets. You will still retain your seats for the 2021 season at the same price and parking status will not be impacted.
If I opt out of the 2020 season, will I still receive a Season Ticket Member gift?
- Yes, all Rams Season Ticket Members who are current on their SSL payments will receive a gift this fall.
If I opt out of the 2020 season, what benefits will I miss out on?
- You will still receive all of the non-gameday benefits of being a Rams Season Ticket Member including virtual experiences, discounts on RamsFanShop.com, annual season ticket member gift, access to your Member Services Representative and free mobile RedZone and Game Pass.
Is there a deadline to opt out of the 2020 season?
- We ask that you opt out by July 31, 2020. You can opt out by calling 818-338-0011 option 2 or clicking the link in the email you should have received.
How will my account be impacted if I opt out of the 2020 season?
- There will be no impact on your account for the 2021 season and beyond. You will retain your same seats, same price and same rights to parking.
If I'm on a monthly payment plan, what will happen?
- You will not be charged again on your payment plan for the 2020 season. The Monthly Membership Plan for the 2021 season is set to begin November 1 with details provided in October.
Do I need to do anything if I previously sold or transferred some of my tickets for the 2020 season?
- All tickets will be automatically returned to your account and cancelled. No action is required on your part.
If I already sold tickets for the 2020 season, how are those impacted?
- The sale will be canceled and the amount you sold the tickets for will be refunded to the purchaser.
If I purchased single game tickets on the primary or secondary market what does this mean for me?
- If you purchased tickets from the Rams or Ticketmaster, you will receive a refund for any single game ticket purchases within approximately thirty days. If you purchased resale tickets through another website or directly from an individual, you should review the company's refund policy or contact their customer service line.
Are Stadium Seat Licenses (SSLs) and suite leases still for sale?
- Yes, you can still purchase an SSL or suite lease for the 2021 season and beyond.
When I purchased an SSL I was told the season ticket price would be locked in for the first three seasons. How does the 2020 season ticket cancellation impact that?
- All SSL purchasers prior to September 1, 2020 will have a three-year price lock that will now begin in the 2021 season, instead of 2020, and run through the 2023 season.