On-site & Off-site Parking
More information on parking for the 2023 Season will be available closer to the start of the season.
A limited number of tailgating spots are available in the PINK ZONE only. Tailgating spaces consist of a 9ft by 18ft parking stall with a 9ft by 6ft tailgating section behind the parked vehicle. Tailgating in lots other than the Pink Zone will be strictly prohibited and enforced. Pink Zone opens 5 hours prior to kickoff. All other zones open 4 hours prior to kickoff. Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Tailgating staging/queuing is not allowed at The Market Place adjacent to SoFi Stadium. Be advised that The Market Place is private property and vehicles violating parking regulations are subject to towing at the vehicle owner's expense.
Lot P - Bus/RV Parking
Recreation Vehicles (RV), Buses and Sprinter vans with extended wheelbase trim options must purchase a Bus/RV pass for Lot P (Pink Zone).
Buses and RVs should not exceed 40 feet in length by 20 feet in width. RV and bus parking will receive tailgating space appropriate to the size of the vehicle.
PINK ZONE – (Lot P only) and a parking pass are required; vehicles without a pass will not be admitted. The Pink Zone is the only zone able to accommodate oversized vehicles at SoFi Stadium.
Accessible parking is available to individuals with a valid parking pass on a first come, first served basis in all parking zones. Guests with a valid accessible license plate or hangtag combined with a parking pass will be directed to park in an accessible parking space. The individual whom the accessible license plate or hang tag was issued to must be present.
For guests parking off-site, ADA drop off and pick up is available north of the stadium on Kareem Court in conjunction with rideshare drop off and pick up.
Courtesy Shuttles are available for guests needing assistance in the Brown Zone, Orange Zone, Purple Zone and Blue Zone. Shuttles are available beginning three (3) prior to kickoff. Parking operations reserves the right to cease or modify routes of some of the shuttles based upon current traffic conditions.
Off-site Parking: Inglewood Park & Go
Remote parking and shuttle services are available through the City of Inglewood's Park&Go program, with shuttles running every 15 minutes. Click below to explore available locations. Advanced purchase is recommended.
Off-site Parking: Kia Forum
Off-site parking is available at The Kia Forum, located at 3900 W. Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA 90305. Lots will open 3 hours prior to kickoff. Tailgating is NOT permitted. Parking may be purchased in advance by clicking below, with gameday purchase pending availability. Kia Forum parking is not operated by the Los Angeles Rams.
Alternative Transportation Options
Dedicated rideshare locations will be available north of SoFi Stadium on Kareem Court via Pincay Drive. Guests are encouraged to utilize 3178 Pincay Dr, Inglewood, CA 90305 as their drop off and pick up location when requesting rideshare services.
You can download the Yellow Cab mobile app to use to plan trips in advance or follow the instructions below.
What Guests Need To Do:
- Contact the dispatch center via phone at 800-808-7293
- Tell operator you have a quick code for pickup, Quick Code: 'SOFI"
- Provide name, number driver can contact upon arrival and time pick is needed (If a trip is needed now, simply say "I'm ready now")
- DONE! The first available driver will be dispatched to taxi location on Kareem Ct.
Parking Terms & Conditions
The following parking terms and conditions are set in place to provide fans a safe and memorable gameday experience at SoFi Stadium. A few terms and conditions are:
- All guests must abide by the Rams Fan Code of Conduct.
- All guests with a parking pass (non-tailgating and tailgating) must comply with the Parking Terms and Conditions.
- One vehicle per one parking pass.
- Parking lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff.
Please see below to view our Ticketing and Parking Terms and Conditions.
Tailgating Rules and Regulations
- Tailgating will not be allowed outside of dedicated tailgating areas.
- Tailgating activities will only be allowed within the time period designated by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
- Tailgating activities shall cease at kick-off.
- Tailgating in an ADA marked parking stall is only permitted in dedicated tailgating areas with a valid ADA placard. Additionally, all ADA marked paths of travel must remain unobstructed.
- Tailgating in electric vehicle marked parking stalls is prohibited.
- Overnight parking or storage of equipment by guests in tailgating areas is prohibited. Any vehicles or equipment left overnight will be towed or removed at owner's expense.
- All vehicles within tailgating areas must follow any instructions given by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
- Guests who fail to abide by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel may be subject to immediate ejection from Hollywood Park without reimbursement.
- There is no reserved parking within parking lot tailgating areas. Guests that wish to park next to a family member or friend must arrive at the parking gate and lot at the same time, and both vehicles must have the approved tailgating parking passes for the designated tailgating parking lot(s). Access to the parking lot tailgating areas is on a first come, first served basis. There are no "in and out" privileges granted for vehicles and the saving of parking spaces by guests for other guests is prohibited.
- The use of tents within parking lot tailgating areas is allowed so long as the tents do not encroach into the marked fire lane. No stakes or through-surface inserts (e.g., tent poles) may be driven into the ground without prior permission.
- Vehicles exceeding a size of 9 feet by 18 feet are not allowed within parking lot tailgating areas.
- Sidewalks and pedestrian walkways shall remain clear and unobstructed at all times.
- Natural gas and propane grills are allowed within parking lot tailgating areas. Charcoal grills, wood stoves, oil fryers, open-pit fires, and/or other cooking stations will not be allowed in any tailgating areas
- Glass containers are not permitted. All drinks shall be placed in plastic or other non-breakable cups or cans unless otherwise authorized by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
- Sale of food or beverage items by guests is prohibited. Unauthorized private catering companies are strictly prohibited.
- In parking lot tailgating areas, guests may bring and prepare food for consumption by their family and friends only.
- Small portable electric generators (600W or less) are permitted in parking lot tailgating areas. Electrical cords cannot be placed across parking areas/drive aisles or in areas that would create a hazard for any guests.
- Unregistered motorized and non-motorized vehicles are prohibited in tailgating areas, including, without limitation, golf carts, Segway's, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards. Bicycles are permitted in tailgating areas only at designated bike racks.
- Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices are prohibited. Possession or operation of such devices may result in immediate ejection from the site and may also result in confiscation of such devices by security and law enforcement.
- Portable public address systems are not permitted. Amplified sound systems cannot be used at excessive volumes and playing music with inappropriate language (profanity, slurs, etc.) is prohibited.
- The use of megaphones, airhorns, and other noise making devices is prohibited.
- Advertising or commercial activities by guests are not permitted. Guest vehicles with exterior advertisement (e.g. wraps) are not allowed in the parking lot tailgating areas even with a valid tailgating parking pass. No commercial advertisement hung or displayed on guest vehicles, tents, signs, or by any other means possible is permitted.
- Selling of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities by guests is prohibited.
- Disorderly conduct is not permitted.
- Picketing, political campaigning, signature gathering, or soliciting or distribution of any kind, including promotional marketing, is not permitted within the tailgating areas and any other parking lot.
- Weapons or firearms are strictly prohibited. This extends to both real weapons and fake weapons, such as toy guns, swords, knives, hatchets, or bombs that might be part of a costume.
- Vehicles are parked within the parking lot tailgating areas at the owners' risk. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park and/or its agents are not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of/to vehicles or any other article left in parking lot tailgating areas.
- Tailgating areas must be kept in a neat and orderly condition, and all trash must be disposed of in proper receptacles. Guests must return their area back to its original state before entering the event. Trash bags must not be left beside a car or otherwise outside of a trash receptacle within the tailgating area.
- Liquids other than water may not be poured out onto the ground.
- Guests must abide by the Tailgating Drug and Alcohol Policy at all times.