The Rams return to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum for Week 3 of preseason action on Saturday night against the Chargers. And whether you are new to NFL game days or a seasoned veteran, going to a Rams' game may take some pre-planning in order to maximize your experience as a whole.
Check below for the information you'll need to know to have your best Rams gameday experience at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum:
NFL BAG POLICY
To continue improving safety measures for all fans, the Coliseum has implemented a policy liiting the size and type of bags permitted in the stadium. The stadium prohibits bags, backpacks and other containers from entering the venue, with the following exceptions:
- One bag that is clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and does not exceed 12" by 6" x 12"
- A one-gallon clear plastic storage bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- In addition to one of the clear bags noted above, guests may also carry in a small clutch bag or purse approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection.
To find out more about the NFL bag policy please visit http://www.nfl.com/allclear.
WHERE TO PARK
• Parking is available inside the USC Campus and around Exposition Park by permit only. There is no public parking in Exposition Park. Additional overflow parking is available on the USC Campus and Parking Center. Remember, drivers may only make right turns onto streets around the stadium and USC to enter the lots.
• Limited cash parking will be available at select locations. But due to limited parking, fans are encouraged to take public transportation via the following Metro stations: Expo Park/USC, Expo/Vermont, and 37th St/USC.
For more information on where to park and parking policies click here.
WHAT TIME SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Parking lots open at the Coliseum (5) hours prior to each Rams' game and close (90) minutes after the game ends.
There is no tailgating allowed on the USC Campus or USC Campus Parking Facilities. However, tailgating is permitted in designated Exposition Park lots (Lot 2, Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, South Lawn and State Dr.) Visit the Rams official tailgating destinations located outside of the stadium:
ALL NEW: The Rams Party Zone is located inside gate 28 on the Peristyle end of the Coliseum. The new Rams Party Zone offers a full bar, premium food and wine options, an up-scale lounge setting, and plenty of TVs to catch all of the other action around the league.
Corona Beach House at Gate 1 opens three hours prior to kickoff and offers premium beverage options and the chance to watch NFL RedZone.
Vivid Seats VIP Tailgate is now located in the Wallis Annenberg building on campus. You can enjoy premium food and drink, a live D.J., big screen TVs, and more! Cick here to buy your tickets.
IMPORTANT COLISEUM INFORMATION
• Ticket Sales and Will Call opens: 4 hours before kickoff
• Will Call closes: After halftime
• Gates Open: 2 hours to kickoff
• Rams' Party Zone Opens in Christmas Tree Lane: 3 hours to kickoff
• Corona Beach House (Gate 1) & the new Rams Party Zone (Gate 28) Open: 3 hours to kickoff
• Alcohol Sales End: End of 3rd Quarter
For full details on gamedays at the Coliseum go to therams.com/gameday