Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE CA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. ENTRANT MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A CA RESIDENT AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. STANDARD MESSAGING/DATA RATES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY APPLY FOR ENTRIES OBTAINED VIA MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE. MOBILE PHONE/DEVICE NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE (SEE FULL ELIGIBILITY DETAILS IN RULE 1, BELOW. BY ENTERING THE PARKING SPOT AND LOS ANGELES RAMS TRAVEL PACK SWEEPSTAKES ("SWEEPSTAKES"), ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE RAMS, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
The Parking Spot and Los Angeles Rams Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Facebook and Twitter are not affiliated with the Sponsors in any way.
You are providing your information to The Los Angeles Rams, LLC and the information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Los Angeles Rams privacy policies, which may be found at: http://www.therams.com/footer/privacy-policy.html
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the state of California, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, directors, and officers of The Los Angeles Rams, LLC ("Rams"), TPS Parking Management, LLC d/b/a The Parking Spot, the NFL Entities (as defined below), Facebook, Twitter, each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, anyone associated with the development, implementation or execution of this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step- parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and Sponsors' decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning any prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside CA and where prohibited. You are only eligible to win a prize if you have not previously won a Rams-sponsored sweepstakes in the ninety (90)-day period immediately preceding the date of the prize drawing.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes will consist of one selection for the grand prize. Sweepstakes period: The Sweepstakes entry period begins on Friday, January 4, 2019 at 6:00:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT") and ends on or before Friday, January 18, 2019 at 10:59:59 a.m. PDT (the "Entry Period") at a time determined by the Rams in their sole discretion. Entries made after the Rams selection of a winner, will be disqualified. Rams' computer server is the official time-keeping device for Sweepstakes. (b) Winner Selection and Notification: There will be one (1) selection to award one prize. The potential winner will be randomly selected by the Rams from all eligible entries submitted on or before Friday, January 18, 2019 at 10:59:59 a.m. PDT.
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, that they are 18 years of age or older and agree to abide by Sponsor's decisions, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4. HOW TO ENTER: In order to enter, you must have a valid, public Facebook or Twitter account and must follow the Los Angeles Rams at @RamsNFL. If you do not have a Facebook or Twitter account, visit www.facebook.com or www.twitter.com, as applicable, and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free account. Your Facebook or Twitter account used to enter the Sweepstakes must be public (an account where anyone can view or subscribe to your photos), and must not be a shared, corporate or organization account.
To enter and be included in the Sweepstakes prize drawing described in Rule 5, below, use your mobile device or computer to retweet the announcement post of the Sweepstakes: Keep the #LARams with you whenever you travel thanks to the @theParkingSpot!. No modifications, amendments, attachments or alterations ("Changes") of the announcement is permitted, and any entry with Changes will be disqualified.
Limit one (1) entry per person/Facebook or Twitter account (as applicable) for the duration of the Entry Period.Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different Facebook/Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of scripts, macros or any other automated system to participate or subvert the process is prohibited and will result in disqualification. No other forms of entry are valid. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an individual who submitted an entry, entry will be considered made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook or Twitter account used to enter (subject to his/her compliance with these Official Rules). The Sponsor shall select a winner from the entries submitted that meet the rules requirements described below. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized Facebook or Twitter account holder, as applicable, as a condition of receiving the prize. Once submitted, all entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein.
If you choose to enter via a mobile device, STANDARD MESSAGE RATES AND DATA CHARGES APPLY. Please consult the terms and conditions of your individual service plan prior to participating via a mobile device. A mobile device is not required to enter the Sweepstakes.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
6. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNER: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted by the Rams on or about January 18, 2019 from among all eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified through his/her Facebook or Twitter account (as applicable) and will be required to provide his/her mailing address for shipment of the Prize (subject to verification of his/her eligibility), Potential winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/ Publicity Release within a specified time period, or to respond to Sponsor's inquiries as to eligibility, as a condition of being awarded the Prize. If potential winner cannot be reached after reasonable efforts have been made (as determined by Sponsor), if Prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if potential winner is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible, or if potential winner cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, such person will be disqualified and, at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected via random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
Sponsor shall have no liability if notification is lost, intercepted or not received for any reason. Sponsor is not responsible for any change in entrant's Facebook/Twitter account or other contact information subsequent to entering the Sweepstakes.
POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT THE WINNER UNLESS AND UNTIL HE/SHE HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
7. PRIZE DETAILS: The Rams shall select one (1) winner on or before the end of the contest period. The winner shall receive one "Travel Pack" prize consisting of the following items: one (1) Pass for one (1) week of free parking at a The Parking Spot facility at Los Angeles International Airport only; one (1) Clear Rams Bag; one (1) copy of EA Madden 2019; one (1) Rams Hat; one (1) Rams Jersey; one (1) Pair wireless BoseÒ Headphones; and one (1) Rams Lanyard (collectively, "Prize"). The Prize has an approximate retail value (ARV) of seven hundred ninety dollars ($790.00). Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize or portion thereof becomes unavailable. No prize substitution (in whole or in part), cash redemption, sale or transfer of prize permitted by the winner, except at Sponsors' sole discretion.
If the actual value of the Prize, on the date it is awarded, differs from the ARV stated above, no compensation of any kind will be awarded to winner for the difference. All income taxes on the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the value of the Prize.
The Prize consists only of the items described above. ANY OTHER COSTS AND EXPENSES RELATED TO USE OF THE PRIZE ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
Sponsor make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Prize is non-transferrable. No cash redemption or prize substitution allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. All Prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion.
Winner may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release and other documents as requested by Sponsor prior to acceptance of the prize. Receiving the prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY CONSENT: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (and their parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if entrants are minors who are expressly prohibited from entering) release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, the NFL Entities, TPS Parking Management, LLC d/b/a The Parking Spot, Facebook and Twitter, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, damages or liabilities with respect to, or in any way arising from or relating to such entrant's participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes, the ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection to the Sweepstakes and/or the acceptance or use (included related travel if any) of the Prize(if applicable), including without limitation liability for personal injury, damages, death, monetary loss, defamation or violation of privacy rights. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor, or the NFL Entities for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Sweepstakes: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors, omissions or limitations of any Internet providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed, incomplete, inaccurate, damaged, destroyed, misdirected or not received or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of any Web site in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or any Web site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, unauthorized access, tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Sweepstakes, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of any email or social media account used in connection with the Sweepstakes; any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; causes beyond Sponsors' reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); or cheating or fraud by any participant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors, any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, site users, tampering, hacking or printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; in the announcement of prize or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on any Web site. Use of any Web site is at user's own risk. Neither Sponsor, nor the NFL Entities are responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer (hardware or software) and/or other device related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entries made in such fashion.
By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Sponsor(s) is not liable in the event that any portion of the Sweepstakes or prize is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a "Force Majeure Event"). All entrants understand and agree that all rights under Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California ("Section 1542") and any similar law of any state, territory, or country that may be applicable with respect to the foregoing release are hereby expressly and forever waived. All participating entrants acknowledge that Section 1542 provides that: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR." The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
By accepting the Prize, the recipient consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, likeness, taped, filmed or otherwise recorded image, statements and limited biographical information (city and state of residence) for publicity or advertising purposes in all media worldwide, including but not limited to social media, without limitation and without further compensation or notice.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified by their Facebook or Twitter account. Potential winners must reply with all requested information within twenty four (24) hours of the first attempted winner notification in order to claim their prize. Winner be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, Publicity Release and other documents as requested by Sponsor prior to acceptance of the prize. If, despite reasonable efforts any prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, any potential winner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, cannot be verified, fails to return any required documents, or declines a prize for any reason, such potential winner will be disqualified and at Sponsor's discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate potential winner from among all remaining eligible entries. POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR; THE DECISIONS OF THE RAMS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND NOTIFIED THAT THE VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In no event will Sponsors be liable for awarding more than one (1) Prize. If, due to human or other error, more than one (1) entrant is notified that he/she is the potential winner, the one (1) Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid Prize claimants. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, human or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsors that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice. If the Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the end date of the Entry Period, the Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the time of termination.
Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual for: (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) acting in violation of these Official Rules or any laws; (c) attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices; (d) poor sportsmanship; or (e) acting in a way that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants, Sponsors, or their respective representatives. LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES A SPONSOR WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on any prize, and will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of the prize. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes. Winners must provide the Sponsors with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from Sponsors will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prize will not be awarded. Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason:
12. DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW:By participating, entrants agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or the Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Los Angeles County, California; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants' rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsors, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. SEVERABILITY:The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
14. WINNER'S NAME: For the name of the winner (available after December 31, 2018 and verification of winner), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: LA Rams – The "Parking Spot and Los Angeles Rams Travel Pack" Sweepstakes –Winner, 29899 Agoura Road Suite 200, Agoura Hills, CA 91301 for receipt no later than January 31, 2019.
15. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, Los Angeles, CA
Please direct any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes to the Sponsor only, and not to Facebook or Twitter.
15. © 2019 The Los Angeles Rams, LLC.
16. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, including but not limited to The Los Angeles Rams, LLC, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
16. TPS Parking Management, LLC and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The TPS Parking Management, LLC has not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
All NFL-related trademarks are the property of the National Football League.
All Parking Spot related trademarks are the property of TPS Parking Management, LLC; d/b/a The Parking Spot.
All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.