Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Nov. 26 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 12
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Chiefs:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Chiefs defeating the Rams 34-14. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- All six of USA TODAY's NFL experts picked the Chiefs to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- All five of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's NFL experts picked the Chiefs to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 12 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Eric Moody predicted the Chiefs to win 42-17, while Seth Walder predicted the Chiefs to win 33-23. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- The L.A. Daily News' Gilberto Manzano writes about the Rams waiving RB Darrell Henderson Jr. and LB Justin Hollins, and the opportunities those moves create for younger players.
- The Los Angeles Times' Gary Klein writes about the Rams' lack of turnovers in recent games.
- Jourdan Rodrigue of The Athletic explores 12 things she thinks about the Rams heading into Week 12 (subscription required to read).
- Dave Skretta of the Associated Press previews the matchup.