Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Jan. 6 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 18
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-49ers:
- All of NFL.com's five experts have the 49ers defeating the Rams. Read their full breakdown of the matchup and score predictions here.
- Six of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's seven NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 18 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Eric Moody predicted the Rams to win 34-31, while Seth Walder predicted the Rams to win 26-22. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times on QB Carson Wentz's opportunity on Sunday
- Aaron Heisen of the L.A. Daily News on other reserves who will also get an opportunity this Sunday
- The Associated Press' Greg Beacham on Turner and Young chasing sacks and history together
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue on how Matthew Stafford’s fingerprints, flair permeate revived Rams offense (subscription required to read)
- FOX Sports' Eric Williams on how Sean McVay's patience helped lead young Rams to unexpected playoff berth