Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Oct. 14 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 6
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Cardinals:
- All of NFL.com's five experts have the Rams defeating the Cardinals. Read their full breakdown of the matchup and score predictions here.
- All of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's seven NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 6 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Eric Moody predicted the Rams to win 28-21, while Seth Walder predicted the Rams to win 27-14. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- Adam Grosbard of the L.A. Daily News on outside linebackers Zach VanValkenburg and Ochaun Mathis growing as depth pieces for the Rams' defense
- ESPN's Sarah Barshop on the Cooper Kupp-Puka Nacua tandem being a "champagne problem" for the Rams offense
- Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times on Rams head coach Sean McVay missing a game if McVay's wife delivers the couple's first child on a Sunday
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue analyzes the Rams' second-half offense (subscription required to read)