Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Sunday, Dec. 12 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 14
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Cardinals:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Cardinals defeating the Rams 30-27. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- Four of USA TODAY's seven NFL experts picked the Cardinals to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- Three of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's five NFL experts picked the Cardinals to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 14 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN compiled joint predictions and previews from its NFL Nation reporters. Josh Weinfuss, who covers the Cardinals, went with the Cardinals 37-30, while Lindsey Thiry, who covers the Rams, went with the Cardinals 32-30. Their full preview, along with previews and predictions for the rest of the Week 14 games, can be read here.
Other preview coverage heading into Monday night's game
- "This is 40: Rams' Andrew Whitworth doing something no other left tackle has done," writes Thiry.
- ," writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue writes about how Rams outside linebacker Leonard Floyd is making a difference on his own terms (subscription required to read).
- The Los Angeles Times' Gary Klein writes about the Rams' approach to containing Cardinals quarterback Kyler Murray in their second game against Cardinals based on what they took away from the first.
- Sports Illustrated's Tess Demeyer writes about defensive lineman Michael Hoecht's unlikely path from the Ivy League to the Rams.
- "Sony Michel isn't flashy, but Rams have to hand it to him," writes Kevin Modesti of the L.A. Daily News.