|2022||Green Bay Packers||6||8||3||5||2.5||0||0|
|2022||Los Angeles Rams||10||23||13||10||1||0||0|
|2021||Los Angeles Rams||8||18||10||8||2||0||0|
|2020||Los Angeles Rams||16||27||18||9||3||0||1|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2022||Green Bay Packers||6||0|
|2022||Los Angeles Rams||10||0||0||1||1||0|
|2021||Los Angeles Rams||8||1|
|2020||Los Angeles Rams||16||1|
Claimed by the Rams via waivers from Denver Broncos (9/7/20). Waived by the Broncos (9/6/20). Selected by Denver in the fifth round (156th overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft.
- Has appeared in 39 regular season games (two starts) and six playoff games in his three-year NFL career.
- Has played 809 regular season snaps and recorded 68 tackles (42 solo), 6.0 sacks, five tackles for loss, two forced fumbles, three passes defensed, eight QB hits and 30 QB pressures.
- In six playoffs games, Hollins has played 129 snaps and tallied eight tackles (five solo), five QB pressures and two QB hits.
- Recorded a career-high eight tackles (six solo), 2.0 sacks, one tackle for loss, and one forced fumble in the Rams' regular season opener against the Bears in 2021.
- Appeared in all 16 games and played 339 snaps with the Rams during the 2020 regular season.
- Tallied a season-high five tackles (two solo), 1.0 sack and one tackle for loss in a Week 7 matchup against the Chicago Bears in 2020.
- Recorded his first NFL sack and tackle for loss in a Week 9 contest against the Browns in 2019 with the Broncos.
- Registered six tackles (four solo) his rookie season in a con- test against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Hollins started 37-of-52 games played at outside linebacker for the University of Oregon, ending his final collegiate campaign as the nation's leader in forced fumbles with five. His eight forced fumbles in 2017 and 2018 were the most in the nation during that span. He finished ninth in program history with 36.5 career tackles for loss. Hollins is one of just 19 FBS players since 2000 with at least five sacks, five forced fumbles and an interception in a season. As a senior, he was East-West Shrine Game Defensive MVP and was named to the Associated Press Pac-12 All-Conference first team. He started all 13 games and finished with a team-best 6.5 sacks and 14 tackles for loss. Hollins was the only FBS player with a full sack in each of the first four games and ranked third on the team with 64 tackles. He had a tackle for loss in 10-of-13 games with seven pass breakups. As a junior in 2017, Hollins was a two-time Pro Football Focus Pac-12 Team of the Week and started 12-of-13 games played. He finished with 59 total tackles, including 11.5 for loss, 3.5 sacks and three forced fumbles. He also had five or more tackles in seven games. In 2016 as a redshirt sophmore, he started all 12 games after a move from outside linebacker to defensive line and led the defensive linemen with 51 tackles. Hollins finished second on the team in both tackles for loss (9.5) and sacks (3.0) with at least a half-tackle for loss in nine games. He played in 14 games, primarily on kickoff return coverage his freshman year.
Hollins finished his prep career at Martin High School in Arlington, Texas, contributing 59 tackles (49 solo), four sacks, two fumble recoveries and one blocked punt as a senior. He was a consensus three-star prospect by ESPN and Rivals, rated the no.77 player in the state of Texas in the class by ESPN, and ranked among North Texas' top 10 recruits by the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. He selected Oregon over Baylor, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana Tech, Missouri, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Oregon State.