Opponents by Group
Opponents by Team
Signed with the Los Angeles Rams as an unrestricted free agent (3/18/20). Released by the Chicago Bears (3/17/20). Chicago exercised fifth-year option (5/1/2019). Drafted by the Bears in the first round (9th overall) in the 2016 NFL Draft (4/28/16).
- Seventh-year pro has started all 87 regular season games played and all 7 playoffs games played.
- Has recorded 299 tackles (189 solo), 43.5 sacks, 49 tackles for loss, three forced fumbles, 88 quarterback hits, six fumble recoveries, two interceptions, 14 passes defensed and two defensive touchdowns in his career (including postseason).
- Has played more than 800 snaps in each of the last three seasons.
- Has recorded two or more sacks in nine games.
- Registered a career-high 10.5 sacks with the Rams in 2020 and recorded 9.5 sacks in 2021. His 20.0 sacks over the past two seasons ranks seventh-most in the NFL in that span.
- Recorded a sack in three consecutive games from Week 2 to Week 4 during the 2021 season.
- Recorded a career-high 70 tackles (37 solo) during the 2021 regular season.
- Was named NFC Player of the Week in Week 10 following a matchup against the Seahawks with 3.0 sacks and a fumble recovery.
- Recorded 7.0 sacks in his first nine games with the Rams in 2020.
- Earned a spot on the PFWA All-Rookie team after posting 7.0 sacks in 2016.
- Recorded 2.0 sacks in a Wild Card victory in Seattle in 2020, 1.0 sack in a Divisional Round road win against the Bucs in 2021, and 1.0 sack in the Rams' Super Bowl LVI victory against the Bengals.
- Returned his first professional interception 19-yards for a touchdown as a member of the Bears in 2018 against the Bills.
Appeared in 34 games with the Georgia Bulldogs and posted 182 tackles (90 solo) from 2013-15. Floyd was a Butkus Award finalist his junior season in 2015 and recognized as one of the nation's best linebackers after starting in 13 games and logging 72 tackes (35 solo), 4.5 sacks and a fumble recovery returned for a 96-yard touchdown. He was named to the All-SEC second team and finished his college career ranked 11th all-time in school history with 17.0 sacks. Floyd recorded 6.0 sacks, forced three fumbles and tallied 55 tackles (34 solo) his sophmore season in 2014. He recorded consecutive seasons with more than 50 tackles and posted 6.5 sacks as a freshman in 2013.
Floyd attended Dodge County High School in Georgia where he started 32 of 38 games and tallied 182 tackles and 17.0 sacks. He was selected to the 2011 Super Southeast 120 by the Mobile (Ala.) register as a defensive end. Floyd also competed at shot put in the 2011 GHSA Boys AA State Championships held in Athens, Ga. Floyd was raised in Chaincey, GA.