The cornerstone volunteer effort of the Staff Day of Service program is the team's Annual Community Improvement Project which includes staff, players and cheerleaders uniting to assist a local non-profit, school or community in need. The first three community improvement projects took place at Woodworth Elementary in Inglewood, Figueroa Elementary in Watts and 20th Street Elementary in South Central. Each month, the Rams front office staff takes time out of the office to volunteer with local non-profits. Since returning home to Los Angeles, Rams staff members have provided more than 5,400 hours of community service and impacted 36 non-profits and 54 schools through the Day of Service program.
RAMS COMMUNITY IMPROVEMENT PROJECT THROUGH THE YEARS
- 2018 Playground Build for 20th Street Elementary School in South Central Los Angeles
The Los Angeles Rams players, cheerleaders, and staff participate in the 10th Annual Community Improvement Project at 20th Street Elementary School
- 2017 Playground Build for Figueroa Street Elementary School in Watts
Check out photos from the 9th Annual Playground Build at Figueroa Street Elementary School. Photos by Jeff Lewis.
- 2016 Playground Build for Woodworth Elementary School in Inglewood
Check out photos from the 8th Annual Playground Build at Woodworth Elementary School in Inglewood.
- 2015 Football Field Refurbishment for the Boys & Girls Club of Greater St. Louis Herbert Hoover Club
- 2014 Playground Build for Marygrove, a center dedicated to helping children impacted by abuse, neglect and other early childhood traumas move toward a brighter future
- 2013 Playground Build for Washington Elementary School, a grade school in the Normandy School district
- 2012 Playground Build for Fairmont City Library Center
- 2011 Playground Build for Giant Steps, a special education school and therapy center for children on the autism spectrum
- 2010 Playground Build for Monroe eMints Academy, a St. Louis Public School
- 2009 Playground Build for a community park in East St. Louis
If you are interested in submitting an application, please fill out the form below.