Parking & Transportation
Accessible On-Site Parking
- Accessible spaces are available in all zones on a first come, first served basis for those with a prepaid parking pass and ADA placard or license plate.
- *Please note, on-site parking is sold out. Resale options may be available through Ticketmaster or other resale marketplaces not operated by the Rams.
On-Site Mobility Shuttles
- Mobility Assistance Shuttles are available in the Brown, Orange and Purple Zones. To view specific routes and pick-up locations, please CLICK HERE.
- Shuttles are available beginning three (3) hours prior to kickoff and until one (1) hour post-game.
- Parking Operations reserves the right to cease or modify the routes for some or all of the shuttles based upon the current traffic conditions.
ADA Drop Off
- ADA drop off and pick up is available north of the stadium on Kareem Court in conjunction with rideshare drop off and pick up. Guests are encouraged to utilize 3178 Pincay Dr, Inglewood, CA, 90305 as drop off location.
Off-Site Options & Public Transportation
- Off-site parking and shuttle information can be found at iparkandgo.com. Shuttle and parking tickets are purchased separately. Shuttles with ADA accommodations will be available.
- Guests may also utilize Paratransit to travel to and from SoFi Stadium. Accommodations must be made directly through Paratransit
- Please note, 3rd party parking vendors are not affiliated with the Rams.
Purchasing Accessible Tickets
- Accessible tickets can be purchased online through ticketmaster.com, pending availability. Guests can search for wheelchair accessible seats under the filter option, or by looking for sections that include "WC" (Section 450WC, for example).
- Folding chairs are available in all accessible seating areas. If you are in need of other accommodations, please reach out to the nearest stadium team member on gameday.
ADA Ticket Exchange
- Season Ticket Members needing to exchange tickets for accessible seating prior to gameday should contact their Member Services Representative. Any member of our team can also be reached by calling or texting 818-338-0011, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gameday exchanges may also be available. Please utilize your existing ticket to enter the stadium and visit the nearest Mobility Assistance Kiosk or Guest Service Center to exchange your tickets (pending availability). ∙ Mobility Assistance Kiosk locations: Inside Entries 3, 8, 10.
SoFi Stadium Evacuation Procedures
- Elevators and escalators will not be in service during an emergency evacuation.
- For those unable to use stairs, Sofi Stadium Staff will be available to assist via the ramp in the Southeast corner or an evacuation chair.