The Rams will be hosting an open practice on Thursday, June 10 at SoFi Stadium, coinciding with the final day of their mandatory minicamp. Fans will hear from head coach Sean McVay, general manager Les Snead, several of their favorite players and more.
Here's what you should know before you go.
Note: Tickets are no longer available to claim. Guests who claimed tickets will have mobile tickets available to download in their Rams Account Manager today (Wednesday). Guests who didn't get a chance to claim a ticket can tune in to theRams.com and the Rams' social channels for coverage from the event.
If you did not pre-purchase parking: Event day parking will be $20. Please note, SoFi Stadium only accepts credit card payment for event day parking fees. Alternatively, ridesharing is another option for fans: Drop off point is 3178 Pincay Dr, Inglewood, CA 90305. Please instruct your driver to follow rideshare signage to drop-off location on Kareem Court.
Before you leave
COVID-19: All guests, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask. Please stay home if you are feeling sick or have been in contact with any potential COVID-19 cases. Guests in non-vaccinated seating sections must maintain physical distance from others.
Make sure your mobile ticket is downloaded to your device: This event will be requiring mobile tickets, which are loaded into accounts 24 hours before the event. All guests must present their own ticket to enter, except for children two (2) and under.
Mobile tickets can be downloaded through the Rams app or www.therams.com/am. For additional assistance with mobile tickets, check out our mobile ticket how-to guide.
When you get there
Parking: If available, event day parking will be $20. Please note, SoFi Stadium only accepts credit card payment for event day parking fees. Parking lots will open at 3:00 p.m. If you pre-purchased, be sure to download your parking pass, which will specify your designated zone, to your phone prior to arrival through your Rams Account Manager on the app or www.therams.com/am.
Ridesharing apps: Drop off point is 3178 Pincay Dr, Inglewood, CA 90305. Please instruct your driver to follow rideshare signage to drop-off location on Kareem Court.
Arrival: Stadium entrances will open at 4:00 p.m. Guests are encouraged to allow enough time to park, enter the stadium and find their seat prior to 4:30 p.m., when programming is scheduled to begin.
Seating: Rams Open Practice will have vaccinated and unvaccinated (I.e., socially distanced) seating sections. If you have tickets in a vaccinated section, you must have been fully vaccinated by May 27. You must provide your vaccination card (either physical or digital version) on-site prior to entering the stadium, at which point you will receive a wristband to show you were vaccinated.
- Season ticket members: Due to seating options, and this not being a Member exclusive event, you will not receive tickets in your exact season seating location.
Clear Bags: Clear bags will be required. Bags not compliant with NFL guidelines will not be permitted. For more on those guidelines, click here.
Once inside the stadium:
- Food & Beverage: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, concessions will be limited. Light, pre-packaged food and water, soda and beer will be available for purchase. Outside food and beverage is not permitted, except for two factory sealed water bottles of 16.9 ounces or less per guest.
- Merchandise: Our team store, The Equipment Room at SoFi Stadium, will be open during the event and is located on the south end of the stadium. Two additional merchandise locations will be open on Level 6 North and Level 8 North.
- WiFi: Free Wi-Fi is available on the #SoFiStadium network.
For additional information about the Rams' June 10 open practice, check out this FAQ.
Can't make the open practice but want to come to SoFi Stadium for Rams games this season? Visit www.therams.com/tickets to view all ticket and suite options.
More on the stadium's unique features
Wanting to learn more about the stadium's unique features as you get to experience them Thursday? Here are some of the articles covering them:
- How SoFi Stadium airs live football and other aerial visuals on its roof
- A detailed breakdown of the turf at SoFi Stadium
- Video board at SoFi Stadium officially complete
- And from February 2020, a detailed look at the ins and outs of the video board
- SoFi Stadium’s semi-transculent roof taking shape
And be sure to check out the Whose House? Stadium Updates podcast episodes hosted by Voice of the Rams J.B. Long as the stadium was being constructed, which include interviews with Architect Mark Williams and SoFi Stadium & Hollywood Park Chief Technology Officer Skarpi Hedinsson.