Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Nov. 19 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 11
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Saints:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Saints defeating the Rams 13-9. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- All six of USA TODAY's NFL experts picked the Saints to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- Three of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's five NFL experts picked the Saints to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 11 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Eric Moody predicted the Rams to win 22-17, while Seth Walder predicted the Rams to win 20-9. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- Gilberto Manzano of the L.A. Daily News writes about RB Kyren Williams' eagerness to help the Rams' rushing attack after a long recovery from an ankle injury
- Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times on how the Rams are adapting to WR Cooper Kupp being sidelined
- 11 things The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue thinks about the Rams heading into Week 11, including how the Rams and their wide receivers regroup without Kupp (subscription required to read)
- NFL.com: Cardinals WRs coach Shawn Jefferson encourages son, Rams' Van Jefferson, to 'keep fighting' on 'Hard Knocks'