Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Thursday, Sept. 8 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 1
Here's a collection of some analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Bills:
- Four of Bleacher Report's seven-analyst panel picked the Bills to win, with the consensus final score of 35-31 Bills. Their full breakdown of the matchup can be read here.
- Three of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's five NFL experts picked the Bills to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 1 predictions can be read here.
- CBS Sports' John Breech has the Bills defeating the Rams 34-27. Read his full breakdown here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- NFL.com lead draft analyst Eric Edholm previews four things to watch for in Thursday night's game.
- Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times writes about linebacker Bobby Wagner's path to joining the Rams.
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue explores the Rams' pivot to Allen Robinson II after Von Miller signed with the Bills (subscription required to read).
- ESPN's Sarah Barshop examines how the Rams will look to sustain their success.
- Gilbert Manzano of the L.A. Daily News writes about how the Rams are approaching going against Von Miller, a key piece to their Super Bowl-winning 2021 season.