Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Nov. 5 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 9
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Buccaneers:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Buccaneers defeating the Rams 24-20. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- Three of USA TODAY's NFL experts picked the Rams to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- Three of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's five NFL experts picked the Buccaneers to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 9 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Eric Moody predicted the Buccaneers to win 23-17, while Seth Walder predicted the Rmas to win 27-22. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- ESPN's Sarah Barshop examines what makes Rams WR Cooper Kupp so hard to stop
- Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times on RB Cam Akers returning to practice
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue shares nine thoughts on the team heading into Week 9 (subscription required to read)
- Gilberto Manzano of the L.A. Daily News writes about Rams head coach Sean McVay remembering his late grandfather and longtime 49ers executive John McVay