Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Oct. 8 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 5
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Cowboys:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Cowboys defeating the Rams 20-17. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- Four of USA TODAY's six NFL experts picked the Rams to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- Three of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's five NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 5 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Seth Walder predicted the Rams to win 27-17, while Eric Moody predicted the Cowboys to win 23-20. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- ESPN's Sarah Barshop writes about how drawing plays has been a great teaching and bonding moment for Sean McVay and Rams assistant coaches.
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue examines the impact of injuries to the Rams' offensive line heading into matchup with a high-pressure Cowboys defensive front (subscription required to read)
- Gilberto Manzano of the L.A. Daily News examines the Rams needing more from their pass rush.