Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Sept. 16 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 2
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-49ers:
- All five of NFL.com's experts have the 49ers defeating the Rams. Read their full breakdown of the matchup and score predictions here.
- All seven of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's seven NFL experts picked the Seahawks to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 2 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Eric Moody predicted the 49ers to win 34-20, while Seth Walder predicted the 49ers to win 42-17. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- Adam Grosbard of the L.A. Daily News on Rams DB Ahkello Witherspoon embracing his opportunity with his dad's childhood team
- Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times on wide receivers Puka Nacua and Tutu Atwell's performances from Week 1 getting the 49ers' attention
- ESPN's Sarah Barshop with five reasons why the Rams offense could succeed while WR Cooper Kupp is out
- Grosbard on C Coleman Shelton providing leadership for a new-look Rams offensive line
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue on three key developments from the Rams' Week 1 win over the Seahawks (subscription required to read)