Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Sunday, Sept. 24 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 3
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Bengals:
- Three of NFL.com's five experts have the Rams defeating the Bengals. Read their full breakdown of the matchup and score predictions here.
- Four of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's seven NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 3 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Eric Moody predicted the Bengals to win 26-23, while Seth Walder predicted the Rams to win 26-20. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Monday night's game:
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue on the behind-the-scenes work that's gone into wide receiver Puka Nakua's ascent (subscription required to read)
- ESPN's Sarah Barshop on the Rams being all-in on running back Kyren Williams after trading Cam Akers to the Vikings
- Adam Grosbard of the L.A. Daily News on the mental work Williams put in while injured last season that helped set him up for success this season