Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Dec. 4 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 13
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Jaguars:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Rams defeating the Jaguars 33-14. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- All seven of USA TODAY's NFL experts picked the Rams to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- All five of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 13 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN compiled joint predictions and previews from its NFL Nation reporters. Mike DiRocco, who covers the Jaguars, went with the Rams 35-7, while Lindsey Thiry, who covers the Rams, went with the Rams 32-10. Their full preview, along with previews and predictions for the rest of the Week 13 games, can be read here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- "Despite injury, improving Odell Beckham Jr. could help heal Rams' offense," writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue examines what needs to be done for the Rams offense to get back on track (subscription required to read."
- "After hitting rough patch, Los Angeles Rams aiming to get season back on track," writes NFL Network's Bridget Condon.
- "Rams' Jalen Ramsey brings more 'maturity' to Jaguars game," writes Kevin Modesti of the L.A. Daily News.