Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Nov. 12 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 10
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Cardinals:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Rams defeating the Cardinals 19-17. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- Five of USA TODAY's six NFL experts picked the Rams to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- Four of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's five NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 10 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Eric Moody predicted the Cardinals to win 24-13, while Seth Walder predicted the Rams to win 22-17. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times writes about the uncharted territory and adversity for the Sean McVay era the Rams are in at the midway point of the season.
- Gilberto Manzano of the L.A. Daily News on defensive back Jalen Ramsey's candid postgame comments in Week 9 and how they're being received in Week 10.
- ESPN's Sarah Barshop on three things the Rams offense needs to fix to turn their season around.
- ESPN's Josh Weinfuss on the family dynamic at play with Cardinals assistant head coach/wide receivers Shawn Jefferson taking on son and Rams wide receiver Van Jefferson on Sunday.
- Jourdan Rodrigue of The Athletic on 10 things she thinks about the Rams heading into a must-win game against the Cardinals in Week 10 (subscription required to read).