Here's how you can watch, listen to and live stream the Rams vs. 49ers NFC Championship game on Sunday, January 30, 2022.
How to Watch is presented by Audi:
The Rams return home to host the 49ers in the NFC Championship, seeking to advance to their second Super Bowl in four seasons. Kickoff from SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, Calif. on Sunday is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. pacific time on FOX.
Including the postseason, Sunday's game will mark the 146th all-time meeting between the two teams but just the second-ever in the playoffs, with the 49ers leading the series 75-67-3. The 49ers won the last meeting 27-24 in overtime at SoFi Stadium in Week 18, and also won the last playoff meeting 30-3 in the 1989 NFC Championship game at Candlestick Park in San Francisco.
PREDICT THE ACTION WITH RAMS PICK'EM PRESENTED BY PECHANGA RESORT CASINO
Predict the action during the Rams vs. 49ers game to win prizes at www.therams.com/pickem!
For all rounds of the playoffs the Rams compete in, a top prize of $250,000 will be awarded to anyone who correctly predicts all questions.
For the NFC Championship game, the Top 10 scorers can win:
- Single-game suit for a 2022 Rams game (1st place)
- Pair of Rams season tickets for the 2022 season (2nd place)
- Two Single Game Club Tickets for a 2022 Rams game (3rd place)
- Private Tour of SoFi Stadium for four people (4th place)
- $250 Rams Fan Shop gift card (5th place)
- Exclusive discount to the Rams Fan Shop (6th-10th place)
Fans will also get to compete against Rams Broadcaster J.B. Long every week as a part of our new "Beat the Expert" Competition. For more information on how to play Rams Pick'em, click here.
RAMS DIGITAL LOTERIA PRESENTED BY TOYOTA
Loteria is a traditional Mexican card game similar to Bingo, except the game is played with a deck of cards featuring cultural iconography instead of numbered balls. This season, the Rams are bringing their own branded Loteria to gameday! Digital Loteria will be played during all Rams home games – go to www.ramsloteria.com on your phone or tablet, pick a playing card, tune in to the Rams game, and mark each action card once it happens during the game for the chance to win great prizes such as autographed items and Rams gear. Each game will begin at kickoff, but you can register to play at any time here.
WATCH ON TV
- Play-by-Play: Joe Buck
- Color Analyst: Troy Aikman
- Sideline reporters: Erin Andrews and Tom Rinaldi
WATCH ON MOBILE
A live stream will be available on the following platforms if the game is available on TV in the local market:
*Please check your local TV listings to confirm availability. App users should "Allow Location Access" (via Settings > Privacy > Location Services > Safari). Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only.
WATCH ON YOUTUBE TV
Remember that you can watch Rams games LIVE on YouTube TV! Collect and record our games with just a tap and, with unlimited DVR space, you'll be well on your way to building out a dream sports Library. Or, if you're late for kickoff, you can catch up to the live action with the highlights you missed in the Key Plays feature. YouTube TV provides 85+ channels of live TV as well as a Sports Plus add-on to see you through the season, to learn more go to https://tv.youtube.com. Terms Apply.
LISTEN ON RADIO
Local Radio coverage: ESPN LA 710 AM and 93.1 JACK FM
- Play-by-Play: J.B. Long
- Color Analyst: Maurice Jones-Drew
- Sideline: D'Marco Farr
- Available to stream live within 100 miles of Los Angeles on the Rams mobile app.
ESPNLA's affiliate radio stations:
- KLSD/1360 AM – San Diego, CA
- KKUU - HD2 - Palm Springs, CA
- KTIE/590 AM - Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
- KAVL/610 AM & 106.7 FM – Lancaster, CA
- KSMA/1240 AM & 99.5 FM - Santa Maria, CA
- KMET/1490 AM - Banning, CA
Spanish Radio coverage: Tu Liga Radio 1330 AM
- Play-by-Play: Troy Santiago
- Color Analyst: Ricardo Lopez
Tu Liga Radio's affiliate radio stations:
- KTMZ/1220 AM – Pomona, CA
- KWAC/1490 AM – Bakersfield, CA
- KGST/1600 AM – Fresno, CA
- KCAL/1410 AM - Riverside/San Bernardino, CA
- KXLM/102.9 FM/KOXR 910 AM - Oxnard/Ventura, CA
SOCIAL MEDIA COVERAGE