Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Dec. 2 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 13
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Browns:
- All of NFL.com's five experts have the Rams defeating the Browns. Read their full breakdown of the matchup and score predictions here.
- All of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's seven NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 13 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN's Eric Moody predicted the Rams to win 27-16, while Seth Walder predicted the Rams to win 23-21. Read more here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- Greg Beacham of the Associated Press on Kyren Williams persevering through injuries and adversity to become the Rams' rising star
- Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times on QB Matthew Stafford's familiarity with Browns DC Jim Schwartz
- Adam Grosbard of the L.A. Daily News on DB John Johnson III finding his footing again
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue on 3 Key Rams things from Week 12