Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, Oct. 30 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 8
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Texans:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Rams defeating the Texans 31-12. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- All seven of USA TODAY's NFL experts picked the Rams to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- All five of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's NFL experts who submitted picks picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 8 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN compiled joint predictions and previews from its NFL Nation reporters. Sarah Barshop, who covers the Texans, went with the Rams 31-17, while Lindsey Thiry, who covers the Rams, went with the Rams 32-14. Their full preview, along with previews and predictions for the rest of the Week 8 games, can be read here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue and Chris Burke write about a heartwarming moment between Lions linebacker Derrick Barnes and Rams offensive lineman Andrew Whitworth (subscription required to read).
- "Rams' trade puts focus on Ernest Jones at linebacker," writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- "Rams' Ernest Jones in the middle of defensive changes," writes Kevin Modesti of the L.A. Daily News.
- "Los Angeles Rams defense has been opportunistic but is still work in progress," writes Thiry.
- "Rams Signal Confidence in Joe Noteboom if Needed to Step in at Left Tackle for Week 8," writes Sports Illustrated's Nicholas Cothrel.