The Rams will play away from L.A. for this first time in three weeks this Sunday in their first divisional road test against the Seahawks.
Here's an early look at Seattle (2-2):
- Points Per Game: 24th (21.3)
- Yards Per Game: 28th (302)
- Rushing Yards Per Game: 16th (105.5)
- RB Mike Davis: 104 Yds, 2 TDs
- RB Chris Carson: 177 Yds, 1 TD
- WR Tyler Lockett: 17 Rec, 249 Yds, 3 TD
Seattle's offense is best on the ground so far in 2018, behind a group effort from running backs Mike Davis and Chris Carson. Quarterback Russell Wilson's favorite target has been former Kansas State Wildcat receiver Tyler Lockett through four games. Lockett has three touchdowns.
- Yards Per Game: 7th (326.8)
- Passing Yards Per Game: 5th (204.3)
- S Bradley McDougald: 2 Int, 20 Tkl, 5 PD, 1 FF
- DE Frank Clark: 3 Sk, 8 Tkl
- DT Jarran Reed 3 Sk, 14 Tkl
Seattle's defense has taken on a new look in 2018 without All-Pro corner Richard Sherman, safety Kam Chancellor, and defensive end Michael Bennett. The Seahawks most recently lost safety Earl Thomas to injury in Week 4 against the Cardinals.
- QB Russell Wilson: 888 Yds, 7 TDs, 62% Cmp, 3 Int
Wilson is in his seventh NFL season, all of them with the Seahawks under HC Pete Carroll. Wilson is a four-time Pro Bowler, and was most recently selected to the team in 2017.
- W 20-17 @ Arizona
The Seahawks defeated the Cardinals in Week 4 on a 52-yard game-winning field goal by kicker Sebastian Janikowski as time expired. Seattle never led by more than a touchdown.
Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll is 81-50-1 (.617) since taking the job as head coach in Seattle in 2010. Carroll is 9-7 against the Rams since 2010, and most recently beat L.A. in 2017 16-10 at the Coliseum.