Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, December 19 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 15
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Jets:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Rams defeating the Jets 27-9. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- All seven of USA TODAY's NFL experts picked the Rams to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- All six of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 15 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN compiled joint predictions and previews from its NFL Nation reporters. Rich Cimini, who covers the Jets, went with the Rams 35-6, while Lindsey Thiry, who covers the Rams, went with the Rams 32-10. Their full preview, along with previews and predictions for the rest of the Week 15 games, can be read here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- Sports Illustrated's Eric Williams examines the tale of the tape between the Rams and Jets.
- "YAC kings: Rams' Robert Woods, Cooper Kupp masters at picking up yards after catch," writes Thiry.
- "After a mini-break, Rams get ready for winless Jets with chance to clinch playoff berth," writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- "Rams receiver Cooper Kupp is ready to catch up on playoff action," writes Kevin Modesti of the L.A. Daily News.
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue writes about how opponents have defined Aaron Donald's dominance this season (subscription required to read).
- Greg Beacham of The Associated Press covers Jets quarterback and former USC star Sam Darnold's Los Angeles homecoming ahead of Sunday's game.