THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. – Rams head coach Sean McVay, outside linebacker Von Miller and quarterback Matthew Stafford each held press conferences with local media Wednesday, discussing gettingn back on track, their outlook on the rest of the season, and more.
Here are some of the highlights and key takeaways from those conversations, which you can watch in their entirety below:
"These things present a rare opportunity to really learn about people, and you almost appreciate them even more in the way that our guys came in today." – McVay
- The Rams have the right mindset this week as they look to snap a rare three-game losing streak under McVay.
- McVay said they won't let the disappointment of this stretch negatively impact their preparation for Sunday's game.
"We've got all the tools necessary to push through this lull that we're in, man." – Miller
- Miller has confidence in the Rams being able to get through their recent stretch of adversity.
- "I still got all the money on this Rams rush," Miller said. "I'm really excited to see what we do in the future. We've got six games left (in the regular season)."
"It's going. It's still a work in progress." – Stafford
- The Rams offense continues to simultaneously adapt to the absence of wide receiver Robert Woods and the addition of wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
- Ultimately, doing that comes down to the details and execution of everyone involved in the offense, according to Stafford. The more detailed they can get and the better execution they have, the more successful they'll be.