Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, October 3 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 4:
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Giants:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Rams defeating the Giants 30-14. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- All of USA TODAY's seven NFL experts picked the Rams to win. Click here to see the entire panel's predictions.
- All of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's six NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 4 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN compiled joint predictions and previews from its NFL Nation reporters. Jordan Raanan, who covers the Giants, went with the Rams 31-20, while Lindsey Thiry, who covers the Rams, went with the Rams 35-14. Their full preview, along with previews and predictions for the rest of the Week 4 games, can be read here.
Other preview coverage ahead of Sunday's game:
- "'Water! Water!' — With no fans, loud broadcasts, do audibles concern the Rams?" writes Jourdan Rodrigue of The Athletic (subscription required to read).
- "Rams' Johnny Hekker is getting his kicks in despite not punting much," writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- "Rams' defense will learn from failure, Brandon Staley says," writes Kevin Modesti of the LA Daily News.
- "Rams concerned about Giants QB Daniel Jones as a runner," writes Sports Illustrated's Eric Williams.