Throughout the regular season, theRams.com will be taking a look around the internet for the top Rams headlines of the day. Here's a look at what's out there for Saturday, December 5 about your Los Angeles Rams.
Experts make their predictions for Week 13
Here's a collection of analysts' predictions and previews for Rams-Cardinals:
- Around the NFL's Gregg Rosenthal has the Rams defeating the Cardinals 27-17. Read his full breakdown of the matchup here.
- Four of seven of USA TODAY's NFL experts picked the Rams to win. Click here to see the entire panel's score predictions.
- All six of Sports Illustrated/The MMQB's NFL experts picked the Rams to win. While they did not predict the score, all of their Week 13 predictions can be read here.
- ESPN compiled joint predictions and previews from its NFL Nation reporters. Josh Weinfuss, who covers the Cardinals, went with the Cardinals 24-21, while Lindsey Thiry, who covers the Rams, went with the Rams 28-20. Their full preview, along with previews and predictions for the rest of the Week 13 games, can be read here.
Other preview coverage heading into Sunday's game:
- Sports Illustrated's Eric Williams examines the tale of the tape between the Rams and Cardinals.
- "Rivalry renewed: Rams' Jalen Ramsey ready to face Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins again," writes Thiry.
- "In short, receiver Josh Reynolds has gone long way to help Rams' offense," writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- "Rams, Jared Goff hope to heat up again in Arizona desert," writes Kevin Modesti of the L.A. Daily News.
- The Athletic's Jourdan Rodrigue writes about the Rams' kicker saga and how it led them to current starter Matt Gay (subscription required to read).