The Rams (0-2) will take on the Broncos (1-2) on Saturday, Aug. 24 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum. The game will be broadcast on KCBS2, with a kickoff time set for 6 p.m. PT. Check below for all the information you need to know whether you're watching from the Coliseum stands or from your own television or device!
IF YOU'RE HEADED TO THE GAME…
- Be sure to check out this comprehensive Gameday Guide for all parking, tailgating, and entry policies if you're headed to the Coliseum on Saturday.
- Fans are encouraged to enter the Coliseum 45 minutes before kickoff to ensure efficient entry.
- The Los Angeles Rams require mobile or physical hard stock tickets for entry. Print-at-home or PDF tickets are not accepted at games due to NFL policies.
- Clear Bag: The NFL's Clear Bag Policy is in effect and any bags brought to the game must be compliant. Visit NFL.com/allclear for more information.
- TELEVISION: Saturday's game will be broadcasted live on KCBS2. Play-by-play commentator Andrew Siciliano will be joined by color-commentators Nate Burleson and Mina Kimes. Jaime Maggio will be reporting from the sidelines.
- RADIO: Saturday's contest will be broadcast on ESPNLA 710 AM. The English broadcast will feature Voice of the Rams J.B. Long on play-by-play, with Maurice Jones-Drew as color analyst, and D'Marco Farr on the sidelines. Plus, tune into 1330 AM for ESPN Deportes' live Spanish broadcast of the game with Troy Santiago and Ricardo Lopez on the call.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow the Rams on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat for live updates and behind-the-scenes content before, during, and after the game.
- RAMS MOBILE APP AND WEBSITE: You can also watch live local games if you are within market on the Rams Mobile App and on the team's website at www.therams.com on all phones and tablets, regardless of your mobile provider.
IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE REPLAY…
*For domestic subscribers NFL Game Pass does not include live regular season, playoff, or Super Bowl game broadcasts, as well as some preseason games broadcasts. Access to these games is available within NFL Game Pass on an on-demand basis in the NFL Game Pass archives. International subscribers are able to watch both preseason and regular season games as they happen with certain restrictions. Audio feeds may be subject to availability. 2009 games are temporarily unavailable. For a full description of features, requirement, limitations, and other information, visit our FAQ at NFL.com/help/GamePass.