The Los Angeles Rams will host the Arizona Cardinals for their Salute to Service Game on Sunday, November 13 at 1:25 p.m. PT.
To ensure efficient entry, fans are encouraged to enter SoFi Stadium at least 60 minutes prior to kickoff. All parking lots will open at 9:00 a.m. PT and all gates will open at 11:00 a.m. PT. All fans in attendance will receive a match-up rally towel upon entry at all gates while supplies last.
From 11:00 a.m. PT - 12:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, there will be early entry specials featuring $5 beer, $3 water and soda, and $5 kettle corn from hawkers in AA Plaza and inside the north entries. Fans should arrive early to enjoy special pricing.
Sunday's Salute to Service game will also feature a number of events and experiences to honor our nation's service members, veterans and their families.
- The Rams will host a pregame naturalization ceremony on the field for 15 soon-to-be-citizens comprised of military members and first responders.
- 50 veterans and 200 Rams Season Ticket Members will hold a 100 yard American flag on the field during the national anthem.
- Fans can check out the Rams Equipment Room for exclusive items including a Rams-Cardinals matchup-pin and a Rams-branded Salute to Service hoodie.
Halftime will feature a special performance from the USC Trojan Marching Band and renowned guitarist Nita Strauss.
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR FANS ATTENDING SUNDAY'S GAME
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests, details of what fans can expect include:
- Arrive Early: Fans should plan to arrive at least an hour before kickoff through various means of transportation. Parking lots will open at 9:00 a.m. PT and all gates will open at 11:00 a.m. PT. Guests should check their mobile tickets for recommended stadium entry.
- Parking & Transportation: Visit www.therams.com/parking to explore all parking and transportation options and information, including a link to off-site options. Stadium parking lots open at 9:00 a.m. PT and are only available for advance purchases. Guests should prepare for limited parking at the Kia Forum.
- Mobile Ticketing: All Los Angeles Rams tickets will be mobile-only. Print-at-home tickets (otherwise known as PDFs) and screenshots are not allowed in the NFL as part of a league-wide mandate. Guests are encouraged to download tickets to their mobile wallet prior to arriving at SoFi Stadium for the most efficient entry. New pedestal ticket scanners at SoFi Stadium allow guests to tap to enter with tickets saved to their mobile wallet.
- Clear Bag: Any bags brought to the game must be compliant with the NFL's Clear Bag Policy. Visit NFL.com/allclear for more information.
- Security, Entry, Wayfinding: Through the new Evolv security screeners, fans will not need to remove items from pockets or bags. The Evolv system uses advanced technology, AI and analytics to help detect weapons and other potential threats.
- Cashless Transactions: SoFi Stadium is a cashless facility. Cash will not be accepted. All major credit cards, debit cards and methods of mobile pay are accepted.
- Food Enhancements: SoFi Stadium partnered with Jon and Vinny to refresh its LA Eats menu to introduce fresh, new menu items based on fan feedback from last season.
- Costumes: Should guests choose to wear costumes to celebrate Halloween, please note that all costume pieces are subject to additional security screening and cannot conceal identity.
For more information about Rams gameday, please visit www.therams.com/gameday.