The Los Angeles Rams (5-3) travel to Pittsburgh to take on the Steelers (4-4) on Sunday, Nov. 10 at Heinz Field. The game will be broadcast on FOX with a kickoff time set for 1:25 p.m. PT. Check below for all the information you need to know whether you're watching from the stands or from your own television or device!
PREDICT THE ACTION...
- Predict the action during the Rams vs. Steelers game from your mobile device or through the Rams mobile app to win prizes at www.ramspickem.com! First place prizes include two tickets and pregame field passes to the Bears game, second will be an autographed football, and third will take home an autographed mini helmet!
- TELEVISION: Sunday's game will be broadcasted live on FOX. Play-by-play commentator Chris Myers will be joined by color analyst Daryl Johnston, with Laura Okmin reporting from the sidelines.
- RADIO: Sunday's contest will have a live simulcast on both ESPNLA 710 AM and JACK FM 93.1. The English broadcast will feature Voice of the Rams J.B. Long on play-by-play, with Maurice Jones-Drew as color analyst, and D'Marco Farr on the sidelines. Plus, tune into 1330 AM for Tu Liga's (formerly ESPN Deportes) live Spanish broadcast of the game with Troy Santiago and Ricardo Lopez on the call. For ESPN's national radio broadcast, play-by-play voice Adam Amin will be joined by color analyst Jack Del Rio, with Dianna Russini reporting from the sidelines.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow the Rams on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat for live updates and behind-the-scenes content before, during, and after the game.
- Fans can also watch live Rams games on Yahoo! Sports or the Rams app, free on your phone or tablet. *Geographic and device restrictions apply. Local & primetime games only. Data charges may apply.
- More ways to watch can be found here.
IF YOU'RE HEADED TO THE GAME…
- Be sure to check out this comprehensive guide on the Steelers' website for all parking, tailgating and entry policies, plus recommended public transportation to and from the game. Heinz Field also has this helpful A to Z guide on its website.
- Fans are encouraged to arrive at least 30 minutes early to ensure efficient entry. All stadium gates will open two hours prior to kickoff.
- The Steelers require mobile tickets for entry. Print-at-home or PDF tickets are not accepted at games due to NFL policies.
- Clear Bag: The NFL's Clear Bag Policy is in effect and any bags brought to the game must be compliant. Visit NFL.com/allclear for more information.
IF YOU WANT TO WATCH THE REPLAY…
*For domestic subscribers NFL Game Pass does not include live regular season, playoff, or Super Bowl game broadcasts, as well as some preseason games broadcasts. Access to these games is available within NFL Game Pass on an on-demand basis in the NFL Game Pass archives. International subscribers are able to watch both preseason and regular season games as they happen with certain restrictions. Audio feeds may be subject to availability. 2009 games are temporarily unavailable. For a full description of features, requirement, limitations, and other information, visit our FAQ at NFL.com/help/GamePass.