Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
Home vs Road
Home vs Road
Selected by the Rams in the third round (70th overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft (4/26/19).
- Has appeared in 40 regular season games (21 starts) and tallied 1,459 yards on 326 carries (4.48 yds/rush) and 10 rushing touchdowns.
- Has rushed for 80 or more yards in six games over the past three seasons.
- Recorded his first 100-yard game in a start against the Bills during the 2020 campaign.
- Registered his career-long rush of 40 yards in Philadelphia against the Eagles in 2020.
- Hauled in a 25-yard reception down the sideline in the Rams' Super Bowl LVI victory against the Bengals.
- Recorded a season-high 90 rushing yards on 14 carries (6.36 yds/rush) and a touchdown in Houston during the 2021 season.
- Recorded the first multi-touchdown game of his career against Washington in 2020 with one rushing score and one receiving touchdown.
- Is a proven pass catcher out of the backfield with 52 receptions for 415 yards and four touchdowns in his career (regular and postseason).
- Returned kicks for a couple games during his rookie season in 2019.
In 35 career games played at the collegiate level, Henderson is currently the second-leading rusher in Memphis history with 3,082 rushing yards. His 31 rushing touchdowns are third in school history and his 40 total touchdowns are tied for second-most in program history. Henderson became just the third Tiger to rush for over 1,000 yards in multiple seasons and tallied 4,302 career all-purpose yards, which ranks second in program history. He tallied 14 career 100-yard rushing games in, which is second-most in program history. As a junior in 2018, he started all 10 games and led the nation with 9.15 yards per carry. Henderson compiled 1,446 rushing yards (second-most in FBS) on 158 carries (39th-most in FBS) and tied for the FBS lead with 20 total touchdowns and tied for second with 17 rushing touchdowns. He had seven games with more than 100 rushing yards and compiled back-to-back 200-yard rushing games against Navy and Georgia State, only the second player in program history to log back-to- back 200-yard rushing efforts. His 1,840 all-purpose yards led the FBS in 2018. As a sophomore in 2017, he played in 12 games (10 starts) and was the team's leading rusher with 1,154 yards on 130 carries and nine touchdowns. He tallied the program's first 1,000- yard rushing season since 2012 with 1,154 yards. Henderson logged two rushing plays of 80 or more yards, a first since 1990. He logged a career-high 278 all-purpose yards in a home win over SMU (147 rushing/15 receiving/116 return), the fourth-most for a game in program history. In 2016, he saw action in all 13 games (six starts) as a freshman. He played on the Memphis special teams unit and was the squad's third-leading rusher with 482 yards on 87 carries (5.5 yard/rush). Henderson was second on the team with five rushing touchdowns and hauled in 20 receptions for 237 yards and three touchdowns. He had a 99-yard kick return for a touchdown in a road win at SMU. The 99-yard return is the second-longest in school history.
Henderson was named the 2014 state of Mississippi Gatorade Football Player of the Year, the Best of MS Preps Player of the Year and was a 2014 Parade Magazine All-America honorable mention pick in high school. He recorded 5,801 career rushing yards, which is the eighth-most in high school football history in the state of Mississippi. He is the son of Darrell Henderson, Sr., and Barbara Henderson. Henderson majored in sport and leisure management.