|9||@Buccaneers||L 13 - 16||1||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|10||Cardinals||L 17 - 27|
|11||@Saints||L 20 - 27|
|12||@Chiefs||L 10 - 26|
|13||Seahawks||L 23 - 27|
|14||Raiders||W 17 - 16|
|15||@Packers||L 12 - 24|
|16||Broncos||W 51 - 14|
|17||@Chargers||L 10 - 31|
|18||@Seahawks||L 16 - 19|
|2019||Los Angeles Rams||16||0||19||3||22||16||0||0||3||0|
|2021||Los Angeles Rams||12||2||15||6||21||12||0||0||2||1||19||19||19||0||0|
|2022||Los Angeles Rams||1||0||1||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
Signed to the Los Angeles Rams practice squad (10/17/18)...waived from Rams injured reserve (9/7/18)... placed on injured reserve (9/2/18)...selected by the Rams in the seventh round (231st overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft (4/28/18).
- Has appeared in 28 regular season games in his three-year NFL career and tallied 33 tackles (24 solo), one interception and six pass breakups.
- Played in all four of the Rams' playoff games last season with 110 snaps and recorded 10 tackles (four solo), one interception, one tackle for loss and three passes defensed.
- Hauled in an interception with a return of six yards in the NFC Championship game in 2021.
- Recorded six tackles (two solo) in the Divisional Round matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in 2021.
- Notched two pass breakups in the Wild Card victory over the Cardinals in 2021.
- Recorded a career-high seven tackles (five solo) and a pass defended in the 2021 regular season finale against the San Francisco 49ers.
- Registered his first career interception in a Week 16 matchup in Minnesota in 2021.
- Spent the 2020 season on the Rams injured reserve list.
- Recorded back-to-back games with four tackles in Week 13 and 14 in 2019.
- Was primarily a special teams contributor in 2019 and spent 10 weeks and the postseason on the Rams practice squad in 2018.
Howard became the first player in TCU history to lead the team in tackles for three consecutive seasons, topping the 100 mark in all three campaigns. As a senior in 2017, he started all 12 games played and posted 108 stops, making him the career leader in tackles (343) in the 17-year tenure of Head Coach Gary Patterson. His 108 tackles also ranked third in the Big 12 to go along with seven tackles for loss and five games with double-digit stops. He was named first-team All-Big 12 for the second-straight season and was voted honorable-mention Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year. Howard also was selected as the Valero Alamo Bowl Defensive Most Valuable Player twice in three seasons. Howard started all 13 games as a junior in 2016 and played the first 12 games at linebacker before moving to strong safety for the AutoZone Liberty Bowl. He was named First-Team All-Big 12 and First-Team Associated Press All-Big 12 after leading the conference with 130 tackles (72 solo), which also ranked ninth in the FBS. He posted double-digit stops in eight games, including a career-high 19 tackles against Texas Tech. His junior campaign also included three tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks, one forced fumble, two fumble recoveries and two pass breakups. In 2015 as a sophomore, he played in all 13 games (11 starts) and led the team with 105 tackles (63 solo), eight tackles for loss, one interception, two passes defended and three forced fumbles. He was an honoray mention All-Big 12 selection. Howard appeared in all 13 games as a freshman in 2014 and saw playing time on defense and special teams.
Howard was a three-star recruit as a safety at Longview high school and ranked no. 12 in Texas and no. 84 nationally for safeties by Scout.com. He was the District 12-5A Defensive Most Valuable Player as a senior and an AP honorable- mention 5A All-State selection. He had eight interceptions and eight pass breakups as a senior, with four defensive touchdowns and two on punt returns as well as a blocked punt. He selected to attend TCU over UTSA.